HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Recap Worldwide Cafe Walk Lagos

Here is the recap of the cafe walk we had in Lagos. I got to the venue as early as 1 hour before the meetup time waiting for the attendees to arrive. The cafe is located in an underground basement. When they came we all had some sessions together discussing and interacting on ways to improve maps and also how we can help our community further as local guides. Some of the attendees in attendance was @Specobelle @Magbagbeola @Adebambo & Dickson who just joined the program and it was his first meetup he attended as a local guide. The cafe was a very unique one. It was cosy and also had a lot of fun games one can engaged in while enjoying some coffee. The sitting spaces was awesome and also lovely with tables for frouog as well. We ordered our coffee and they were good and awesome, I took the coffee latte and I loved the blended mix. I will definitely recommend this cafe to anyone visiting Lagos.

IMG_20180609_143334~2.jpg

We definitely did have a lot of fun and most of the attendees shared their experiences in the live streaming session we had with other meetup host in other countries. Adebambo also wrote  on his blog his experience and you can find it here:Leave the safe harbor

Find below some of you lovely photos and also the photo album.Me with a cup of coffeeMe with a cup of coffee

download_20180609_121702.jpg

Check here to see some amazing photos:The Worldwide Cafe Walk Photo Album

Lagos, Nigeria
22 comments
Level 9

Re: Recap Worldwide Cafe Walk Lagos

Amaaaaazing Meetup @HelloSamsonR , 

Keep inspire us , even in these days while all waiting the email , you are teaching all lesson on how you lead by example not by talk ;-)))

One of the best for me proud of you

Level 10

Oh @OSAMA Thank you for your kind words, I sincerely do appreciate them. Been a Local is a wonderful opportunity for me. I love the fact that since been a Local Guide I can inspire others by sharing my experiences with them and also my contributions too which will help make an impact in this world by helping people make informed decisions. Thanks again Osama am humbled by your words 🙂

Level 10

Amazing meet-up @HelloSamsonR!! Congratulations on its success. It's always great to enjoy a good cup of coffee with local guides friends. I'm glad you had a good time together!

Happy guiding 🙂

@HiroyukiTakisawa @Christine_T check this amazing recap!!

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

Thank you @ValeriaA_ 😊. No doubt it is, we definitely look forward to another as this. 

Connect Moderator

Great!!!!! Thank you for sharing this nice recap and the album @HelloSamsonR  @Specobelle @Magbagbeola @Adebambo & Dickson!

I'll order the blended mix when I'm in Lagos:-D And talk together at a cafe!

Happy Coffee!

Connect Moderator

Thank you for telling me @ValeriaA_ 🙂

Level 10

Let's have that happy coffee and be happy! 😉

Its good to hear that your team had a lot of fun in cafe walk. Thanks for sharing the experience with us @HelloSamsonR.

Level 9

wow brother @HelloSamsonR very nice cafe it looks simple & elegant. Thanks for covering it for us & sharing this beautiful recap 🙂

@HiroyukiTakisawa bro as I have promised, I won't be conducting a meetup due to the fasting month here in Kuala Lumpur, but soon I will visit & post about my favourite cafe here in connect, dedicated solely to your world wide cafe walk 🙂

Cheers

Connect Moderator

It's so nice @Haseeb 🙂

I'm looking forward to seeing it!