HoudaR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: [Recap] World Wide Photo Walk Tunisia : Travel to Sidi Bou Said with Local Guides

Hey @TraciC thank you for your words , they mean too much for me!!
Yep most of them are added but I am thinking to host a Map Editing meet-up 🙂

Level 7

Re: [Recap] World Wide Photo Walk Tunisia : Travel to Sidi Bou Said with Local Guides

Thanks @AyashiS !! we missed you hope to see you next meet up!

Level 7

thank you @BishowvijayaP

Level 7

thank you @KarenVChin ❤️ wish to see you here 🙂 and @FaridTDF too 😉

Level 7

@HelloSamsonRhope to see in Tunisia soon !! thank you for your words 🙂

Level 7

@Osaka78forTRUMP@Justine2807@Ch-Marwen @Haseeb @ValeriaA_ @MarinSt Thank you guys !! I am happy for all your comments 🙂

Level 9

Re: [Recap] World Wide Photo Walk Tunisia , Showcase the Beauty of your city to the World

@HoudaR!! oui oui! I will be back some day!!!

Actually funny story, last time I visited, my friends took my family and I to the Medina, the old town area, where we wandered around. There were lots of spices shops and my parents love harissa sauce because my friends gave it to me to try before. So we bought 1 kg of it to bring home! A few weeks ago...my mom said to me, we finished it all, when do we return to Tunisia to get more??? =D =D =D

So yes, I will return!!  bisous bisous!! 

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Connect Moderator

Hermosas fotos @HoudaR, gracias por el tageo, y los felicito por eso recorrido que realizaron su país está guardado en mi cubo de lugares por recorrer. La foto de la puerta azul sola es muy linda, (me gustan las fotos de puertas 🚪).

una sugerencia centra tus fotos al medio quedan más bonitas 🙂

Saludos Farid

🤚👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Connect Moderator

This is amazing! @HoudaR, your recap says a lot of words without saying much about it. The pictures are so wonderful that I have just added Tunisia in my bucket list. Thank you @KarenVChin for tagging me. I would have missed this amazing post if you didnt tag me. 🙂

Level 8

رائع

صور جميلة تسلم إيدكم

Marwan Al-Tawansy --> Local Guide Lvl 8, Trusted Street View Photographer #EgyptLocalGuides (Moderator)