HoudaR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

[Recap] World Wide Photo Walk Tunisia : Travel to Sidi Bou Said with Local Guides

IMG_20180224_153608_176.jpg

As a Local guides ,we in Tunisia had also joined the World Wide Photo Walk Meet-up Orgagnised by @AlejandraMaria From Spain , and we want to show that our country was also beautiful with a  special charm ..

For our Walk we choose to be at Sidi Bou Said@Shirley I think you will be the first person how will love seeing this post 🙂 
Before starting , I love to share with you the first Photo taken in this meet-up :

waiting for other LG goin us :)waiting for other LG goin us 🙂

the first group selfi taked in our photowalkthe first group selfi taked in our photowalk 

A little thing about Sidi Bou Said : Located  just north of Tunis, the capital of Tunisia.The entire town is located on top of a steep cliff, whitch overlooks the Mediterranean Sea. The view from Sidi Bou Said is absolutely phenomenal 😄
Sidi Bou Said  is one of the best known tourist post of Tunisia and that faces the bay of Tunis, with white building and blue windows and doors, perched on a hill and with breathtaking views of the sea.
20180224_131351-02.jpeg

_MG_0705.jpg

_MG_0708.jpg

_MG_0714.jpgreceived_10212226254548504-01.jpeg

All photo will show you that the strong and consistent colors of the building , pure white and blue .. It is this iconic look who made the town popular and beautiful. i will not talking to much , but i will let photo talk about the city as the meet-up is to show the beauty of our country by taking photos  🙂
IMG_20180225_121448.jpg

_MG_0737.jpg_MG_0633.jpgIMG_20180224_123334-01.jpeg_MG_0725.jpg_MG_0670.jpg

Special thanks for those who attend us  and made the magic for this meet-up .
You can see more Photo in our Album here !!

@KarenVChin@Shirni@U-royFelixA@TraciC@MahabubMunna@Corrie@LuisRG@OSAMA
  Wish to see you soon here in Tunis !

Sidi Bou Said, Carthage, Tunisia
40 comments
Level 9

Re: [Recap] World Wide Photo Walk Tunisia , Showcase the Beauty of your city to the World

ما شاء الله ، تونس الخضراء

ابدعت يا هدى @HoudaR 

Level 9

Re: [Recap] World Wide Photo Walk Tunisia , Showcase the Beauty of your city to the World

Hello my dear @HoudaR!

Very nice RECAP. 

I remembered the day we were walking and talking about Tunisia, and now I am impressed by the Beauty of your Country and your City.

One of the things I like more are the Blue Colors, the way are mix with the windows, doors, sky... Here in Ayamonte and South of Portugal  are used the too, and I am always fascinated by them. 

All of you look great and happy :)))

Many many thanks for letting us travel to your City.

Good Evening from Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 9

AAslemma @HoudaR!!! 

Hhhhhh yes! Of course I love these photos, it is amazing that you guys were in Sidi Bou Said for your photo walk!! It's been almost 3 years since my visit so thank you for tagging me! I really miss it!

It looks like you guys had a great meet up and took some gorgeous photos as well! Really hope I can visit Tunisia again! (it'll be 3rd time!!!)

Thank you for sharing the photos! Shukoran! 🙂 

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 10

Hi @HoudaR

The blue theme is adding the more beauty in the photos and of course in the city.

You are such a dedicated and great local guide.

Thanks for show case the beauty of your city.

Have a nice day

Level 10

Hello @HoudaR Thank you for sharing. Sidi Bou Said is certainly going to be included in my bucket of top 10 places to visit in the world. 😊

Level 10

excellent  , wish featured your this meetup  @HoudaR . Best of luck 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

Re: [Recap] World Wide Photo Walk Tunisia : Feel you are at Sidi Bou Said with Local Guides

Congratulations @HoudaR

Your meetup looks excellent, thanks for sharing your wonderful photos.  Congratulations to you too @AlejandraMaria for this global meetup.

Greetings from Nepal 

Level 7

تسلم @OSAMA .. ان شاءالله تزورها 

Level 7

@AlejandraMaria a big thanks for you nd your wonderful idea for a world wide photo-walk!! there is reallu a so much pieces of heaven in this little world 😍 ..I enjoyed seeing the recap and i wait for the rest 🙂 

Thank you again.