DavidTito's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[Recap] World Map Edit Walk V2 Perth

Hello, Everyone, another successful year of Worldwide Map Edit Walk volume 2 and my regards to @HelloSamsonR for conducting such an event of this scale...

Last Saturday the 28th of July at La Capannina 171 The Esplanade, Scarborough WA 6019 was the Location of the Meetup at 10: 00 am, I waited around half an hour for others to show up, no one showed, but I knew I was going to have a great day out, So to help explain my story I've created a little something different this year to get an understanding of the area I have updated, Scarborough Beach area has been under construction for quite some time now and is a big iconic area for beach resort for Perth Western Australia. In my My map I have created lots of different colored Polygons to indicate the areas I have cover and I have taken few screenshots of my My map in Google Earth View

Just by clicking on each colored polygon a photo will pop up I've kept pretty simple for those who may be interested in creating there own and I would just like to finish my story with  A video and some my 360 Street View photo's Thanks, everyone, thanks for watching

My photo album Here

Google Earth Screenshot

Thanks, everyone

Scarborough Beach, Western Australia, Australia
35 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: [Recap] World Map Edit Walk V2 Perth

@DavidTito,

your recap and video is great !

what I appreciate very much is your power to do the meeting anyway. Participants are good, but you are never alone in this community here. 

Great job 👍👍👍

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r

View solution in original post

Level 10

The sun is single, the moon is single, the earth is single, the Australia is single and even the Perth is single. And I am happy that you did it single handedly. This is a great work. Keep it up. Thanks @DavidTito for summerizing the event for us. 🙂

Level 8

Level 8

Thanks, @BishowvijayaP, yes you could say I did this single-handed, no I really appreciate your comment and lots of single comments makes a big difference for us Local Guides

Thank you @BishowvijayaP 

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

The sun is single, the moon is single, the earth is single, the Australia is single and even the Perth is single. And I am happy that you did it single handedly. This is a great work. Keep it up. Thanks @DavidTito for summerizing the event for us. 🙂

Level 10

This is great @DavidTito, thank you once again for making this edition a success in Perth Australia. Am glad you were able to complete the walk irrespective of you were the only one, and I love your enthusiasm. Well done and keep up the great work you are doing to make an impact in your community. 

Level 9

I am just seeing another special and wonderful way to have great experience on a meet up. @DavidTito, this is awesome. I an starting to think of doing something great like this. Bravo.
Level 8

@HelloSamsonR Thanks bro yeah I'm the kinda guy who just gotta be there regardless even if I'm on my own it still feels

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

This is great @DavidTito, thank you once again for making this edition a success in Perth Australia. Am glad you were able to complete the walk irrespective of you were the only one, and I love your enthusiasm. Well done and keep up the great work you are doing to make an impact in your community. 

like you and everyone one is there and they are watching my [Recap] lol thanks again, bro. if there's a V3 tag me innnnnnnnn

Level 8

@UchechukwuEnem I am glad I could inspire you what was was that court your attention the most? 

@UchechukwuEnem wrote:
I am just seeing another special and wonderful way to have great experience on a meet up. @DavidTito, this is awesome. I an starting to think of doing something great like this. Bravo.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DavidTito brother wao that's amazing recap, what a lovely shared album with attractive videos and 360, unique photos, i love it, great

Level 8

Congratulations for the successful completion of event @DavidTito brother.  Great sumarization of your activities.  And 360 fotos and street view is your spacilitity..  👏 👏 👏 👏