NareshDarji's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

[Recap] WW Map Editing Walk G'nagar V2

Let me share with you our successful Worldwide map editing walk Gandhinagar V2 meetup recap is organised in parallel with the The Worldwide Map Edit Walk Volume 2 initiated by @HelloSamsonR from Nigeria.

It was very clean sunny day in monsoon season. I'm really surprised by @TEJASJANI because he reached meetup place before two hour. He is very excited for this meetup. We waited for other attendee @ManoharK. and then he comes we started our walk around our meetup location and added many missing place and information on map. we covered 4 km area in our walk. After the meetup we discussed many things about how to improve Google maps in our country. 

IMG_20180728_152132-COLLAGE.jpgIMG-20180728-WA0046-COLLAGE.jpg

More photos.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India
7 comments
Level 10

Re: [Recap] WW Map Editing Wal G'nagar V2

Hi @NareshDarji

Congratulations !!

Great job by you all LGs. Nice photos.

Keep it up.

Vijay Desai.

Connect Moderator

Thanks @VijayDesai

@VijayDesai wrote:

Hi @NareshDarji

Congratulations !!

Great job by you all LGs. Nice photos.

Keep it up.

Vijay Desai.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Level 8

@NareshDarji Its Good to see you, bro, and a few local Guides excited to catch up with you it just puts things into perspective but remember we are all here with you as well in spirit thanks

for sharing @NareshDarji and @tejasjani  @ManoharK. for coming along 

Level 10

Well done @NareshDarji and thanks once again for hosting another edition of the Worldwide Map Edit Walk in Gandhinagar. I can see you all had an amazing time out, thanks for making an impact in your community and keep up the good work.

Connect Moderator

Thanks you so much bro @HelloSamsonR

Level 10

Congratulations @NareshDarji brother, for your successful Meetup. Thanks for sharing these amazing Meetup photos.

Connect Moderator

Thank you dear @NandKK

@NandKK wrote:

Congratulations @NareshDarji brother, for your successful Meetup. Thanks for sharing these amazing Meetup photos.