LaxmiG1's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[Recap] WORLDWIDE REVIEW HOUR - NEPALI

Video recap

We are very pleased to be a part of worldwide review hour an thanks to the review hour team for their coordination. Me @LaxmiG1, as a host, would like to express heartiest thanks to all the participants in 'Worldwide Review Hour - Nepaliand thus making it's completion very successful.

Review in Nepali Language .Review in Nepali Language .

With the schedule, we all managed to gather in Bhrikutimandap, Kathmandu.  I was there in time to welcome all expected participants. But I can’t say I was the first to reach in  the venue as @BishowvijayaP was  with me. Later @thewaytoaavas, @Surendra, @RupendraNeupane@Nabin & @Dilaram  joined us.

IMG_20180221_145804.jpgGrouping PhotosGrouping PhotosGrouping PhotosGrouping PhotosMe and NabinMe and NabinEnergetic Rupendra ji with Local guides StickersEnergetic Rupendra ji with Local guides StickersYoung Smart Bishowvijay ji with local guides StickersYoung Smart Bishowvijay ji with local guides StickersIMG_20180221_153416.jpgIMG_20180221_153436.jpgSelfie Man Surendra Ji.Selfie Man Surendra Ji.IMG_20180221_154926.jpgIMG_20180221_154931.jpgIMG_20180221_154936.jpgTea and Snacks ShopTea and Snacks Shop

As the meet up time was scheduled for launch hour so we joined the nearby restaurant. With the sip of tea and the taste of snacks we discussed about reviewing in Google map with the mother language Nepali. There we realized the importance of reviewing local businesses in Nepali language as such reviews help native people to understand about the place and encourages themselves to review in Nepali language.

We are the Nepalese and our national Language is Nepali. But this is not the limitation. In fact Nepal is a garden of 123 languages and every languages are recognized as mother tongue constitutionally. Nepali is the mother language as well as mediator language. Our proud member @Surendra is the good example of it. His mother tongue is Newari and he uses to communicate with us in Nepali. The beautiful assembly of multi-lingual local guides is something what I feel proud myself as a host.

The time waits for no man/woman. I was focussing my eyes on the watch. I was too late to get back to office as the meetup took more than expected time. Being half an hour late, I drove off towards the office hurriedly. Bishowvijaya went to the market with Surendra in order to buy new cell for him. All other guides got back to their respective destinations.

To sum up, this is my first experience of hosting the meetup and I am sure that the experience which I’ve earned is undoubtedly useful to host other events in upcoming days. Thank you so much @Kamalhasnainee for generating a concept of worldwide review hour to host meetup over the world and in our country too. Finally many thanks to Bishowvijaya for his continuous support from meet-up submission till the recap documentation. A glimpse of courage matters a lot so keep supporting  your nearby local guides to lighten up.

🙌👧👦 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 👨👩 🙏

तपाईंहरु सबैलाई धेरै धेरै धन्यवाद ! 🙏

Happy international mother language day.

Bhrikuti Mandap Park, Pradarshani Marg, Kathmandu, Nepal
42 comments
Level 8

Re: [Recap] WORLDWIDE REVIEW HOUR - NEPALI

Happy to be the part I this review hour thanks to @LaxmiG1 organizing this meet u hoping to get more meetup soon from you 👍👍

Level 10

It was very pleasureful moment for me to work with you @LaxmiG1. Thank you so much for being a best host. See you hosting upcoming meetups too. Actually this meetup caries a higher degree value as it concerns with our identity. Not only for us, but those fellows who are enthusiast of Nepali language will find the video very interesting. Thanks again!

(Being Nepali Speaking Nepali & Teaching Nepali)

@OSAMA @HelloSamsonR @Anonymous @DavidTito @NareshDarji @AkmalB @AlejandraMaria @ErmesT let's trigger your ear with the beauty of Nepali language. 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @BishowvijayaP@LaxmiG1@Surendra...

This was really a nice meeting in which you all enjoyed, you were fortunate to have a good weather ...

😄😄 Laughter is a universal language 😄😄

Level 9

Wonderful & successful meet up was hosted by @LaxmiG1. It's really impressive dedicated service for loving mother tongue. It seems that all of you enjoyed it very much. It was the honor to all mother language in the world. You are right that supporting and courage is badly needed for all local guides. Thanks to all participants specially @BishowvijayaP and others. All of you guys did awesome.

Thanks & Regards 

KamalHasnainee

@LaxmiG wrote:

Video recap

We are very pleased to be a part of worldwide review hour an thanks to the review hour team for their coordination. Me @LaxmiG1, as a host, would like to express heartiest thanks to all the participants in 'Worldwide Review Hour - Nepaliand thus making it's completion very successful.

Review in Nepali Language .Review in Nepali Language .

With the schedule, we all managed to gather in Bhrikutimandap, Kathmandu.  I was there in time to welcome all expected participants. But I can’t say I was the first to reach in  the venue as @BishowvijayaP was  with me. Later @thewaytoaavas, @Surendra, @RupendraNeupane@NABIN & @Dilaram  joined us.

IMG_20180221_145804.jpgGrouping PhotosGrouping PhotosGrouping PhotosGrouping PhotosMe and NabinMe and NabinEnergetic Rupendra ji with Local guides StickersEnergetic Rupendra ji with Local guides StickersYoung Smart Bishowvijay ji with local guides StickersYoung Smart Bishowvijay ji with local guides StickersIMG_20180221_153416.jpgIMG_20180221_153436.jpgSelfie Man Surendra Ji.Selfie Man Surendra Ji.IMG_20180221_154926.jpgIMG_20180221_154931.jpgIMG_20180221_154936.jpgTea and Snacks ShopTea and Snacks Shop

As the meet up time was scheduled for launch hour so we joined the nearby restaurant. With the sip of tea and the taste of snacks we discussed about reviewing in Google map with the mother language Nepali. There we realized the importance of reviewing local businesses in Nepali language as such reviews help native people to understand about the place and encourages themselves to review in Nepali language.

@We are the Nepalese and our national Language is Nepali. But this is not the limitation. In fact Nepal is a garden of 123 languages and every languages are recognized as mother tongue constitutionally. Nepali is the mother language as well as mediator language. Our proud member @Surendra is the good example of it. His mother tongue is Newari and he uses to communicate with us in Nepali. The beautiful assembly of multi-lingual local guides is something what I feel proud myself as a host.

The time waits for no man/woman. I was focussing my eyes on the watch. I was too late to get back to office as the meetup took more than expected time. Being half an hour late, I drove off towards the office hurriedly. Bishowvijaya went to the market with Surendra in order to buy new cell for him. All other guides got back to their respective destinations.

To sum up, this is my first experience of hosting the meetup and I am sure that the experience which I’ve earned is undoubtedly useful to host other events in upcoming days. Thank you so much @Kamalhasnainee for generating a concept of worldwide review hour to host meetup over the world and in our country too. Finally many thanks to Bishowvijaya for his continuous support from meet-up submission till the recap documentation. A glimpse of courage matters a lot so keep supporting  your nearby local guides to lighten up.

🙌👧👦 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 👨👩 🙏

तपाईंहरु सबैलाई धेरै धेरै धन्यवाद ! 🙏

Happy international mother language day.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Very nicely compiled recap post @LaxmiG1 
Happy faces all around, it shows how successfully you have consumed you 1 hour of review.
@BishowvijayaP @Surendra & others you all looks good 🙂

Level 10

Hi @LaxmiG1 @BishowvijayaP and all the attendees 

Nepali language is such a polite and humble way to speak, really beautiful video ,and happy faces of speaking their mother language. 

Thanks for mention me 

Thanks @Kamalhasnainee for such great idea,

Have a nice day 

Level 9

Wuuauuu! Fantabulastic Recap!

A very  nice photos and video with your Nepali language 😉😉.

Congratulations @LaxmiG1, @BishowvijayaP,  @thewaytoaavas@Surendra@RupendraNeupane@Nabin & @Dilaram

And to  @Kamalhasnainee for the initiative of the  Worldwide Review Hour.

Good Morning from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 8

Thank you @LaxmiG1 for hosting the event.  And i feel lucky to be part of the international 🌏 event.  Thanks to all who participated as well. 

Level 10

नमस्ते @LaxmiG1

नमस्ते सबै उत्प्रेरित नेपाली स्थानीय मार्गदर्शकहरू पनि। तपाईको विश्वव्यापी समीक्षा घण्टा - नेपाल साझेदारीको लागि धेरै धेरै धन्यवाद। यो एक महान विचार र केहि छ कि एक स्थानीय देशमा थुप्रै देशका विभिन्न भाषाहरूको मार्गदर्शक धेरै उपयोगी हुन सक्छ, धेरै देशहरूमा धेरै भाषाहरू छन्। तपाईं नेपाल स्थानीय मार्गदर्शिका सुरेन्द्रसँग कुरा गर्नुहुन्छ। यो लाग््छ कि तपाईं सबैसँग यो मिलन मा राम्रो समय भएको छ र नेपालीमा तपाईंको समीक्षा लेख्न यो धेरै उपयोगी थियो।

Google नक्सा स्थानीय मार्गदर्शकहरूको रूपमा सबै व्यक्तिले Google अनुवादमा पहुँच गरेको छ जुन सबैलाई बुझ्न सरल बनाउन को लागी प्रयोग गर्न सकिन्छ, कुन भाषाको कुनैपनि कुरा छैन। र सबै Google उत्पादनहरूको साथमा Google अनुवाद सधैँ प्रतिक्रियामा रुचि राख्दछ र विभिन्न भाषाहरूको विभिन्न अनुवादहरूको सन्दर्भमा अतिरिक्त जानकारी सबै भाषाहरूमा भाषाई घटनाको विस्तृत विस्तार प्रदान गर्दछ।

यस अद्भुत रिवापको लागि सबैलाई धन्यवाद तपाईं सबै गुगल नक्सा स्थानीय मार्गदर्शक चिन्हको साथमा उत्कृष्ट तस्विरहरु! तपाईंको समूहमा धेरै व्यक्तिहरू र धेरै मानिसहरू सबैको साथमा सामेल देख्न मनपर्छ। हाम्रो साथ यो भेट्न साझेदारीको लागि फेरि धन्यवाद। यो विशेष गरी नेपालीमा @BishowvijayaP द्वारा समीक्षा हेर्न को लागी राम्रो।

उत्कृष्ट काम गरौं, यो सबैसँग साझेदारी गर्न पुन: धन्यबाद। यूट्यूब भिडियो रिब्यापको लागि धेरै धेरै धन्यवाद। मुस्कान एक भाषा हो जुन हामी सबैले बुझ्दछौ! चियरहरू!

शुभकामनाहरु

@Justine2807

Hello @LaxmiG1

Hello also to all motivated Nepali Local Guides. Thank you so much for sharing your Worldwide Review Hour - Nepal. This is a great idea and something that can be very useful to Local Guides of many different languages even in one country, in many countries there are many dialects. As you speak of with Nepal Local Guide Surendra. it sounds like you all have had a good time at this meetup and it was very helpful in writing your reviews in Nepali.

As with Google Maps Local Guides all people have access to Google Translate that can be used to make it simple for everyone to understand, no matter what language. And as with all Google products Google Translate is always interested in feedback and additional information regarding different translations of different dialects giving a greater expanding range of linguistic phenomena in all languages. 

Thank you all for this wonderful recap with excellent pictures of you all with Google Maps Local Guides signage! It is lovely to see so many people in your group and more people joining all the time. Thank you again for sharing this meetup with us. It especially great to see the review in Nepali by @BishowvijayaP as well. 

Keep up the great work, thanks again for sharing it with us all. Many thanks for the YouTube video recap too. A smile is a language we all understand! Cheers!

Best wishes

@Justine2807