manulele81's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[Recap] Trekking Monte Vettore 2476mt -> 2000mt!

English version below (thanks to @AntonellaGr for translation!)

Così è andato via un altro Meetup, un incontro differente questa volta in quanto non c'è stato nessuno altro motivo per vederci se non la voglia di stare insieme.

L' appuntamento era per domenica mattina ma, quasi tutti i partecipanti, si sono presentati il sabato precedente: un appuntamento che doveva durare qualche ora ed è divenuto un appuntamento di due giorni, anzi direi tre giorni perché poi sono ripartiti lunedì!

Dovevamo andare a vedere la cima del Monte Vettore, quella montagna tanto vista in Tv in quanto si è letteralmente spaccata, una montagna fatta quasi esclusivamente di roccia ma dal sentiero estremamente comodo (se paragonato ad altri montagne di oltre 2400 metri), un sentiero che offre la possibilità di effettuare escursioni anche in notturna, dove la pendenza è ben distribuita e dove si può andare anche insieme ai ragazzi più piccoli e poco allenati. Ma non questa volta.
Questa volta abbiamo trovato ad attenderci un imprevisto non calcolabile: un vento autunnale fortissimo.
Il gruppo però non ha abbandonato il campo è, sempre uniti, abbiamo proseguito il nostro cammino fino ad arrivare quasi a toccare le nuvole.

Alla fine abbiamo visto le nuvole da vicino e per molti di noi, è stata una esperienza forse ancor più grande!

Dopo una breve escursione tra vento e nuvole, abbiamo deciso di andare a mappare un sentiero escursionistico adatto anche a persone con disabilità.
Abbiamo visto il mare da quasi 2000 metri di altitudine e abbiamo passato un'ottima giornata tra Local Guides.

Sia la sera precedente alla passeggiata , sia la sera successiva abbiamo testato, in maniera quasi sempre perfetta, le attività locali e i prodotti tipici che ci hanno voluto far provare.

Alla fine con l'associazione ReCycle abbiamo anche parlato un pò a proposito del progetto ReBuilding (curato anche da Antonella Grana ed Ermes Tuon), iniziato un anno fa con la giornata dedicata al volontariato promossa da Google di cui si è fatto organizzatore Lucio Virzi.

Guardate tutto il video (fino alla fine mi raccomando!) per scoprire il luoghi visitati e le opinioni delle più tenaci Local Guides!

Il prossimo appuntamento è stato pensato per assaporare i gusti dell'ottimo vino del Nord Italia, seguiteci (nella Community Italia Local Guides) per scoprire la data e partecipare realmente o virtualmente insieme a noi!

Scopri tutti i dettagli del Meetup del Vettore nell'album fotografico a questo link:

http://bit.ly/meetupvettore2017

meetup gruppomeetup gruppo

###############
English Version
###############

So another Meetup has gone, a different meeting this time since the only reason for meeting was that we wanted to be together again

The appointment was for Sunday morning, but almost all the participants met on the previous Saturday: an appointment that would last a few hours and became a two - day appointment, no, three days! Almost all participants left Norcia on Monday!

Our target was the summit of Monte Vettore, the mountain so much seen on TV as it literally split after the earthquake. A mountain made almost exclusively of rock but reachable by an extremely comfortable path (compared to other mountains over 2400 meters), a trail that offers the possibility to take excursions even at night, in the area where the slope is well distributed and where you can also go with less trained peoples and kids. But not this time.

This time we found something unexpected and unpredictable: a very strong autumn wind.

However, the group did not abandon the camp, it was united, we continued our journey until we almost reached the clouds.

In the end we saw the clouds up close and for many of us, it was perhaps even a bigger experience!

After a short hike between wind and clouds, we decided to go mapping a hiking trail suitable also for people with disabilities, we need to identify accessibility of all places in this month!

We saw the sea from almost 2000 meters altitude and we spent a great day out like only Local Guides can do!

In the evening before the walk, and the following dinner too we tested the local activities and the typical products that they wanted to propose to us, almost always perfect!

At the end with Re-Cycle Group, we also talked a bit about the Re-Building project (curated by Antonella Grana and Ermes Tuon), which began a year ago with the day dedicated to the volunteer promoted by Google and organized by Lucio Virzi.

Look at all the video (until the end I recommend!) to find out the places visited and the opinions of the most tenacious Local Guides!

The next appointment is designed to taste the fine wine from Northern Italy, follow us (in Community Italia Local Guides) to find out the date and participate really or virtually with us!

Find out all the Vettore Meetup Details in the photo album at this link:

http://bit.ly/meetupvettore2017

Video ReCap

Thanks to Davide, Francesca, @DanielaBP, @ErmesT@FernandaDesiderata@AntonellaGr, virtually to @LucioV, and of course all others!

bye! Emanuele - @manulele81

Norcia, PG, Italia
10 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: [Recap] Trekking Monte Vettore 2476mt -> 2000mt!

Grazie Emanuele ( @manulele81), a day of wind and fun of the Italian Local Guides.

Can't wait for the next one

Ermes

Level 10

Level 8

They were sooooo lovely kudolove! But you didn’t have noticed, my kudobaby @LucioV, that the bad @manulele81 makes first a pano of ham? He is sooooo cruel!!

😜🤣🤣😂😂😂🐖🐖🐖

Level 8

There were three wonderful days!

I love Norcia more than ever, it’s full of beauties and of brave people who fight against the earthquake effects.

and I really miss so you my sweetest @manulele81!

can’t wait to see you all guys on the next meet up, but this time, my kudobabe @LucioV have to be with us! 😍🤗

Level 8

Thanks to @manulele81 you did a great job! Can't wait to meet all of you again! The bonus track and the extra bonus track are sooooooooooooooo nice! 

Level 8

@AntonellaGr we have to take a jump together!

Level 8

@TraciC at the end of the video there's something for you!!! Hope you'll like it 

Level 8

Of course @DanielaBP!!!!!! 

Level 8

Thanks to you @manulele81 and all my friend to have spent 3 wonderful days together. I can’t wait to meet you again ❤️