cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: [Recap] The "36" Photo Walk Hyderabad

No worries @AslamMo, definitely we will meet in next meet. Thank you

@AslamMo wrote:

It sure looked great @FazeelUsmani, sorry I missed it as it was too hot for me to leave home 🙂

Level 10

It was my immense pleasure to share with you all @NareshDarji. Thank you!!

@NareshDarji wrote:

What a wonderful recap and beautiful pictures bro @FazeelUsmani

Many thanks for sharing with us. 

Level 10

Thanks a lot, @MuhannadK. Seems you enjoyed it well

@MuhannadK wrote:

Thanks for sharing ,, well described ,, and nice photos,, technically you took us there by photos ,, 

Level 10

Hi @FazeelUsmani,

You have done such a great recap. Your photos are superbes! We should all follow the tips mentionned in your post 😉

Thanks for showing us the beauties of Hyderabad.

See you around

Jul

Level 10

Thanks, @Julien44 we (Hyderabad Local Guides) all together captured these pictures. Those moments were awesome, apart from these tips every one of us shared their own experience on photography. It was good to try their tips as well. 

Thank you

Level 10

@IlankovanT@FaridMonti@ShafiulB @deepakjhic@AtaUrRehman786Venantius, how did your "36" Walk meet-up go?

@EmekaUlor take a look on our "36" photo walk which includes statues and portraits as well

Level 10

Hi @FazeelUsmani

Fantastic recap. Thank you very much for caring and sharing this with us. It is a massive museum and you are all very good waiting in that heat for so long. It is a beautiful display of artefacts and sculptures.

There is such a huge range of displays. I love the pottery and and it would be lovely to have furnituree like that in your house, it is so superb. 

I think the chandeliers, I really enjoy all the different walking sticks. Plus it is an excellent double sculpture of Mephistopheles in the front and Margaretta at the back. The figurines are beautiful as well.

Thank you again for such an extensive recap report with so many fabulous images. The point of the 36 photo walk and displying excellent photographs has obviously paid off for you. I like the elephant tree behind you all too. This has been a really interesting review. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

Thanks, @Justine2807 for loving it to the supreme. Yeah, it was too hot at that time but we enjoyed that as well by speaking to each other and deciding the walkthrough such that we receive less traffic. Finally, after waiting for some time we got a chance to explore the Salarjung Museum. 

I would be very lucky if I had that kind of furniture in my home. Yeah, there are many unique portraits, artefacts, paintings and much more. 

Thanks, @Justine2807 Thanks a lot. 

Hey @Justine2807 why don't you add Salrjung Museum to your bucket list?  

@Justine2807 wrote:

Hi @FazeelUsmani

Fantastic recap. Thank you very much for caring and sharing this with us. It is a massive museum and you are all very good waiting in that heat for so long. It is a beautiful display of artefacts and sculptures.

There is such a huge range of displays. I love the pottery and and it would be lovely to have furnituree like that in your house, it is so superb. 

I think the chandeliers, I really enjoy all the different walking sticks. Plus it is an excellent double sculpture of Mephistopheles in the front and Margaretta at the back. The figurines are beautiful as well.

Thank you again for such an extensive recap report with so many fabulous images. The point of the 36 photo walk and displying excellent photographs has obviously paid off for you. I like the elephant tree behind you all too. This has been a really interesting review. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 7

When  the meet up program

jailsingh
Level 10

Hi @JailSingh, the meet-up has already completed and this recap post describes about how the event went. What happened in the meet-up and so on.

Looking forward you to host one

@JailSingh wrote:

When  the meet up program