zoburaz's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Recap Southeast Asia Friendship Meetup 2018 Series -2 (Chowmahalla Palace)

It was a fantastic event of my life. Mahabub munna vi already write a brief of total journey in series -1. If you miss Link below:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/Recap-Southeast-Asia-Friendship-Meetup-2018-Seri...

in this series I am talk about Chowmahalla Palace.chowmahalla Palacechowmahalla Palace

Clean and shiny palace. This is one of the beautiful palace I have ever seen. 

we are all seat in green grass carpetwe are all seat in green grass carpet

We are Bangladesh and Hyderabad local guides team together enjoy this palace. We are very thankful to aslam vi , he keep us with him and describe every single corner in palace. 

Yes @SoniaK Apu, we are missed you also. It could be more fun if you with us. 

The Nizam's of Hyderabad throne in Chowmahalla PalaceThe Nizam's of Hyderabad throne in Chowmahalla Palace

we were surprised to see everything. how beautiful each things was made.

kings photo albumkings photo album

Royal almirahRoyal almirahRoyal jewelryRoyal jewelryPalace corridorPalace corridorDSC_0416.JPGDSC_0417.JPGDSC_0418.JPG

2nd Floor Red curpets2nd Floor Red curpetsRoyal Dining setRoyal Dining setRoyal Dining setRoyal Dining setRoyal tea tableRoyal tea tableRoyal tea table setRoyal tea table setRoyal tea tableRoyal tea tableRoyal curterRoyal curter
infont of royal residenceinfont of royal residenceinfont of royal residenceinfont of royal residenceRoyal residenceRoyal residenceRoyal residenceRoyal residence

Munna infront of  Rolles royalMunna infront of Rolles royalits me in Royal Palaceits me in Royal Palace

Thanks @MahabubMunna , @SajolKDas for help me to organize this beautiful event and thanks BDLG team. Hope Local guides team like this and

@KarenVChin@TraciC@ermest@NadyaPN@AriMar have a look at this. You might like it.

Dhaka, Bangladesh
9 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Recap Southeast Asia Friendship Meetup 2018 Series -2 (Chowmahalla Palace)

Hi @zoburaz,

I'm glad to see that you had a wonderful time at the Meet-Up. Thank you so much for sharing your day as well as these lovely pictures with us! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@zoburaz thanks a lot zoburaz vai for share awesome place in hyderHyde. Hope all other people like our friendship meetup

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

@KlaudiyaG You most Welcome.

Level 8

Thanks @MahabubMunna vi

Level 6

Thank you brother, for share awesome photo.
Ibrahim
Level 8

@zoburaz Vai, Thanks for this article. It was informative with lots of pictures. I saw this palace for the first time. Thanks again. 

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 8

Josh akta meetup

TTHANK @zoburaz vai 4 sharing 

Level 8

@zoburaz ছবি গুলো খুব ভাল হয়েছে ভাই।

শেয়ার করার জন্য ধন্যবাদ।

Connect Moderator

Very lovely recap @zoburaz

Thanks for sharing your experience with us

Kind regards

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve