MahabubMunna's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Recap Southeast Asia Friendship Meetup 2018 Series -1

Picture: In front of Charminar  

We have successfully Completed 4 day long SEA Friendship meetup in, Telengana, formerly known as Hyderabad, India .  

The meetup was co-hosted by @AslamMo who took great care of us as like a guardian all the time.

Macca Masjid Complex

Here are some facts about the meetup:

Total distance traveled: 4000km +

Total Captured Picture : 5700+  

Total Recorded Video: 200+

Number Of Food Crawl : 6 

Number of Photo walk: 8 location 

Total member attend : Bangladesh: 12 

India            :  3

Sri Lanka    : 3 

Covered Places : 1. Namapally Dargah area

2. Golkunda Fort

3. Qutub shah tombs  

4. Shah Gosh House ( food crawl )

5. Hossain Sagar 

6. Buddha statue 

7. Lumbini Park 

8. Char minar 

9. chaomoholla Palace 

10. Lal Bazar 

11. Orbit shopping mall

12. aangar 5

13. Pista House 

14. Daccan Achar 

This is just a synopsis of the meetup. The detail of the meetup with series of posts is on their way.

Hope all people like this  

Few Meetup Photos 

In Indigo air Flight Kolkata to Hyderabad 

Chowmoholla Palace 

Hyderabadi Special Faluda

Wait for Dinner @ aanger 5

Hyderabadi Breakfast 

Aslam Vai explain Nizam Life History 

Golkonda Fort 

Qutub shahi tombs 

Mahabub Hasan
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
16 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Recap Southeast Asia Friendship Meetup 2018

This is a wonderful story @MahabubMunna. You guys seemed to have had a lot of fun. I wish I could join you too. The food looks yummy, as usual, the typical Hyderabadi style. The Faluda picture stole away my heart. I feel thirsty, hungry and jealous all at the same time. 😛 That picture in front of the chowmahallah palace looks really nice. Thanks for sharing the story with us. This is indeed a great meetup. And a special thanks to @AslamMo for everything he did for you guys. I had a chance to visit Hyderabad 2 years back. It was for only a 2-day trip. I visited only Golkonda and Charminar. And a few surrounding area. Loved it.

Btw Mahabub, did you guys clap loud at the gate when you visited Golconda? It is said that, back then, when it was a real fort, the guards used to clap from the gate to let the people inside the fort know about an incoming guest. The gate was designed in such way that the sound of clapping echoed and make the sound quite loud. And obviously, in those days, the sound pollution was much lower hence they could actually hear those clapping sound. 

@KarenVChin@TraciC@ErmesT@NadyaPN, @AriMar have a look at this. You might like it.

Level 10

Yes apu @SoniaK  aslam vai show this main palace entrance this 

Mahabub Hasan
Connect Moderator

Thank you for tagging @SoniaK

Unfortunately I cannot see the photos, apart of the first one, so I cannot completely appreciate the content, @MahabubMunna, for a meet-up that seems to be impressive. 4000 km is something huge, guys. Congratulations

Level 10

@PaulPavlinovich I want make this post public 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

very very very nice post and photos @MahabubMunna :)))

i wish i am with you guys 🙂

Level 8

it was nice meeting you in person @MahabubMunna hope you guys enjoyed well n went safely 🙂

looking forward to meet you all again.

Level 8

Re: Recap Southeast Asia Friendship Meetup 2018 Series -1

It was a great and memorable trip to hydrabad, we enjoyed the meetup and different historical place. Special thanks to @AslamMo for guiding us from the bottom of heart.

Former Google Contributor

Wow @MahabubMunna, that truly seems like a fantastic Meet-Up! More than 4000 km distance traveled, 6 food crawls, 8 photo walks... you people have outdone yourselves this time. BRAVO!

I am impatiently waiting for the series. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Also share with you a interesting news that  . we  use in 34 hour all type of transport to attend this meetup , boat, paddle rikshaw, baby taxi , taxi , ferry , rail , bus, metro train , airbus 🙂 

total captured image around 6 thousand so take some time to share in connect but you can summery look in my shared album @KlaudiyaG

Mahabub Hasan