DavidTito's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[Recap] Perth WorldWide Food Crawl try food in your city

Hello everyone, Welcome to My Food Crawl Meet-up, Try food in your city. Arriving Saturday 12; 00 pm  December 16th I was welcomed by @Osaka78forTRUMP and his family and so join each other and we were welcomed proudly by the Outback Jacks restaurants assistant managers and caterers they were very happy to be selected by #localguides in Perth and treated as guests of honor and they enjoyed expressing they were so proud to have us there and write, review, and post on there Google Maps page and would look forward to having us again sometime in future, 

My Outback Jacks Google Maps Review find here

At Outback Jacks you can select from a range of healthy salads, burgers, pasta, seafood, chicken, ribs and of course our enormous juicy steaks.

In all of our restaurants you can select your own cut of meat from our chilled display cabinet from where it is then cooked by our chefs for all to view on an open char grill. You can choose from a high score Wagyu Porterhouse or a Prime Rib on the Bone. Also on the Outback Jacks menu is our delicious Wagyu Burger, or try our mouth-watering full rack of pork ribs!

For specific store and regional specials please visit your closest Outback Jacks location page. http://www.outbackjacks.com.au/

MyMaps referenceMyMaps reference

Check it out @BudionoS @Osaka78forTRUMP @OSAMA @BishowvijayaP  @HelloSamsonR @JonathanRivis 

Perth, Western Australia, Australia
29 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: [Recap] Perth WorldWide Food Crawl try food in your city

wohoho my bro from Perth @DavidTito and @Osaka78forTRUMP making a full of fun meet-up along with family. thank you so much bro for hosting this meet-up in related to World Wide Food Crawl Meet-up. This is our first experience and I hope we can make it again in next year 2018, more participants from more countries and more meet-ups and better preparation.

I like your 360 pics with your new ricoh tetha V, its awesome quality! I also deserve it. Hahah.. Your video also awesome bro, thanks for featuring me on it. 

Hope someday I visit Perth and can make food crawl meet-up with both of you guys. Enjoying steak at Outback Jack 😉

Again, thank you so much

Wait, I dont see @Justine2807 in this meet-up. Are she life in different city?

best regards

Budiono

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

wohoho my bro from Perth @DavidTito and @Osaka78forTRUMP making a full of fun meet-up along with family. thank you so much bro for hosting this meet-up in related to World Wide Food Crawl Meet-up. This is our first experience and I hope we can make it again in next year 2018, more participants from more countries and more meet-ups and better preparation.

I like your 360 pics with your new ricoh tetha V, its awesome quality! I also deserve it. Hahah.. Your video also awesome bro, thanks for featuring me on it. 

Hope someday I visit Perth and can make food crawl meet-up with both of you guys. Enjoying steak at Outback Jack 😉

Again, thank you so much

best regards

Budiono

Level 10

Lovely stories, @DavidTito. What an awesome time. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas and kindest regards from Osaka78

Level 8

@BudionoS yes @Justine2807 lives on the East side which is New south wales of Australia and we live on

@BudionoS wrote:

Again, thank you so much

best regards

Budiono

the Westside which is W.A 

Level 8

@Osaka78forTRUMP thanks again for attending certainly a nice restaurant

@Osaka78forTRUMP wrote:

Lovely stories, @DavidTito. What an awesome time. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas and kindest regards from Osaka78

Level 10

Hello @BudionoS 

Happy happy days! Put another shrimp on the BBQ! (Go Paul Hogan! LOL Where is Strop .. lets move him PLUS any interested Pauls!!!....lol... Come on over to do the G+ #TeamPaul here in Google Maps Local Guides Connect!  @PaulPavlinovich  plus @DavidTito know that party hard fun club that shares here and there, I.T. is about the multi level power that makes I.T. so Always doing I.t. right means starting here and from G+ means having the G+ power to get the juices flowing... lol... Tastes delightful with so much flavour! SOOOoo O.K. A-Z I.T. is they can do the invites!  ... Yo Go G+ Google Maps Local Guides Connect! Everything is about Doing the right thing with the strength of Alphabet I.T. is easy! ) 

For a Sydney crew besides #TeamPaul we also need some of many top flavourful Google Maps Local Guides like moderator @GillianC , Level10  @Briggs and team players like @NickLel plus @RobMulally 

I am so happy to see everyone had so much fun at the fabulous food crawl sensationally organized by @BudionoS and @SarahKa Plus so many people worldwide from Perth with super meetup expertize by @Osaka78forTRUMP and @DavidTito to @PaulPavlinovich in Melbourne plus all around the world like @OSAMA , @ermest and @KarenVChin . Top stuff everywhere! Go NYC pizza too! Yummmmmy stuff happened everywhere. Thank you all so much for sharing! 

Short and sweet , I got kidnapped! ...lol... I am back and ready to do I.T. right. SOoooo lets keep on keeping on, shining bright, doing I.T. the right way always with Google Maps Local Guides Connect. Do the right thing!  

We had a bit of action going in Sydney from @NicholasL doing his best trying to get in a few places, all booked out.... Sydney like all Australia and anywhere Google Maps goes... Sooo everywhere ..... is/are popular busy places! So we will be ahead a day and book as such to suit our next meetup for sure! Okie dokie! Fair Dinkum, True Blue party time! Its a celebration

Shine on! 

Cheers! 

@Justine2807

Level 10

Its a happy moment for me to see awesome man with awesome post.

It's a appreciable participation of yours in a worldwide food crawl @DavidTito

You must be proud of having @Osaka78forTRUMP in your team.

Thanks for sharing the recap post with me. 🙂

Level 10

Hi @BishowvijayaP

I agree @Osaka78forTRUMP is a very kind, great fun person to know. We are very lucky to have him on the Google Maps Local Guides Connect Australian team. He does so much for so many people! A real champion! 

Like you, @BudionoS , @SalmaanN , @OSAMA , @PaulPavlinovich , @NickLel , @Briggs and @DavidTito Yes OK there are so many great people here we are so lucky to be associated with everyone! 

Shine on champions! 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP Thank you small turn out but great outcome and great restaurant

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Its a happy moment for me to see awesome man with awesome post.

It's a appreciable participation of yours in a worldwide food crawl @DavidTito

You must be proud of having @Osaka78forTRUMP in your team.

Thanks for sharing the recap post with me. 🙂

too

Level 8

@Justine2807 thanks,

@Justine2807 wrote:

Hi @BishowvijayaP

I agree @Osaka78forTRUMP is a very kind, great fun person to know. We are very lucky to have him on the Google Maps Local Guides Connect Australian team. He does so much for so many people! A real champion! 

Like you, @BudionoS , @SalmaanN , @OSAMA , @PaulPavlinovich , @NickLel , @Briggs and @DavidTito Yes OK there are so many great people here we are so lucky to be associated with everyone! 

Shine on champions! 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

@Osaka78forTRUMP and myself and great time