Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 7

Re: [Recap] Ogbomoso Worldwide Map Edit

@Anonymous Thanks bud, I'm getting stronger already πŸ™‚

Level 7

@Mayford Yea, the doctor's lounge is really superb, I personally love the calm atmosphere. Thank you for your motivations πŸ™‚

Level 7

@HelloSamsonR Doing that now

Level 9

@Charleybaits πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

You did it bro , you finish your Meetup and Recap πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ , your story about hospital that treat Malaria , and how you improve your City Map on Google are best example of how we can help out Communities 😊😊

Great jop Charley 😊

BTW All guys you mentioned are  AMAAAAZING and helpful πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ˜Š 

@HelloSamsonR @Mayford @KarenVChin @U-royFelixA 

@Charleybaits wrote:

To connect my community and make it accessible to the world is one major reason that motivate me to hosting a Worldwide map edit
for my community (Ogbomoso).

Ogbomoso is a unique city in Oyo State, Nigeria. And its rapidly growing, people from different part of the world are migrating to settle and live the rest or part of their life here, trust me πŸ™‚

At first I was a bit confused to choose route for the Worldwide map edit, but then I quickly remember my last experience when I went to LADOKE AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL (the only government hospital in Ogbomoso) for malaria treatment, although I'm very strong now :). then, I find it very difficult to locate the hospital on map, I couldn't identify the building I was meant to go, I was totally confused and I detest asking for directions around the hospital as I'm ill and dont have enough strength.

Such bad experience makes me decide that we are going to improve the visibility of the hospital on map for quick and easier accessibility for people like me who love looking up a place on map before been there in real time.
So our starting point for Worldwide Map Edit was mapping different building and structures in the hospital, then uploading their relevant pictures. We started our mapping by 10AM from the hospital entrance, down to the structures (building and non building facilities) in the hospital. It was actually fun as every community member present were so excited about the impact and change we made in the hospital.

In all it was actually a successful project for us and I'm excited that my team was able to improve the presence of the hospital on Google Map. I sincerely appreciate the mind behind this initiative @HelloSamsonR, because I personally didn't plan to execute this project at this point in time if not for the Vibe of Worldwide Map Edit Event. @Mayford @U-royFelixA @OSAMA @KarenVChin You guys are the motivation.

Below are some of our collections.

Ogbomoso Local GuidesOgbomoso Local Guides

Doctor's ResidenceDoctor's Residence

Main TheatreMain Theatre

Renal UnitRenal Unit

Steam House.jpg

Utility BuildingUtility Building

LAUTECH Teaching Hospital MosqueLAUTECH Teaching Hospital Mosque

LTH ChurchLTH Church

LTH Car WashLTH Car Wash

You can check out our Album here

Level 10

You guys performed the awesome job @Charleybaits.

Thank you so much for joining the hands worldwide. πŸ™‚

Level 10

Thank you @OSAMA πŸ‘

Level 10

@Charleybaits This is a phenomenal price. Thanks for sharing. πŸ‘

Level 7

@OSAMA Thank you chief, Google Map has been my second companion, and I need to do my little best to make it more better, by making places that matters to be visible. 

Besides I only know great guys like you, @U-royFelixA @KarenVChin @HelloSamsonR @Mayford @BishowvijayaP  πŸ™‚

Level 7

@BishowvijayaP Thank you too for being involved. You guys are the motivation

Level 7

@U-royFelixA You taught me to do what matters πŸ™‚ Thank you very much, and thank you for thanking @OSAMA, he's a good guy.