ShahMdSultan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[Recap] National Zoo Photo Walk Meetup

Assalamualaikum, Hello Local Guides friends! Today I would like to share my last Photo Walk Meetup with you. Jamalpur Local Guides hosted a Photo Walk Meetup at Bangladesh National Zoo on March 17, 2018.

All Local Guides friendsAll Local Guides friends

Bangladesh National Zoo is located in the Mirpur section of Dhaka, the capital city of Bangladesh. Bangladesh National Zoo is a popular place to spend the day, both for Bangladeshis and international visitors. We started our Photo Walk Meetup at 03.41 pm and at first we discussed about our Meet-Up with other Local Guides who were came from different location.

Group SelfieGroup Selfie

Group discussion about the Meet-UpGroup discussion about the Meet-Up

After discussion we started our Meet-Up and at first we visited the Birds' Cage We took many photos of birds. After visiting Birds' Cage we all visited the Zoo Museum and took many photos. We stayed here about half an hour and then we visited many different places and also continuing our Photography.

Birds' CageBirds' Cage

IMG_20180318_213016.jpg

Zoo MuseumZoo Museum

Inside the Zoo Museum 01Inside the Zoo Museum 01 

We're taking photosWe're taking photosElephantElephantSafiul Bashar is trying to great shot !Safiul Bashar is trying to great shot !Zoo MasjidZoo MasjidMd. Shipon Miah & Bulbul AhmedMd. Shipon Miah & Bulbul Ahmed
Place to sitPlace to sitOur Local Guides FriendsOur Local Guides Friends

We all are in 360 photosWe all are in 360 photos

Jamalpur Local GuidesJamalpur Local Guides

Some of our friends also went to Hippopotamus Cage and Snake's Cage. After a little break we started our photography again. This was a Meet-Up held after a long time and I felt really happy. I was so happy most of my friends were coming from different places and I want to give a big thanks to ShafiulB for his tremendous support.

This is Recap video of our Meetup and please visit this Photo Walk at National Zoo Album for more photos. Thanks everyone who joined this Meet-Up and made the event successful.

@TraciC @ErmesT @FaridTDF @LuisRG @KarenVChin Hope you will like this photo walk Meet-Up.

@PavelSarwar @ShafiulB @SumaiyaZafrin @OSAMA Also waiting for your response!

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Bangladesh National Zoo, Zoo Road, Dhaka, Bangladesh
20 comments
Level 10

Re: [Recap] National Zoo Photo Walk Meetup

Congratulations @ShahMdSultan on your meet up! You've taken a lot of photos and I'm sure you've made great contributions. 

I find the zoo museum really interesting, it would be good to visit it one day!

These chairs remind me of the Google colors, haha 🙂

@ShahMdSultan escribió: 

Place to sitPlace to sit

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

@ShahMdSultan

That is great to discover the Bangladesh National Zoo. All the team looks good!

Thanks a lot for sharing.

I take the opportunity to invite you to visit a bit of France in this post.

I hope you will enjoy it as much as I enjoy seeing your photo walk.

See you

Jul

Level 9

Thanks @ValeriaA_ for your nice comment and you are most welcome to visit our beautiful country ...! Also there are many interesting places to visit.

Level 10

Thanks for the invitation @ShahMdSultan! Of course I would love to go 🙂 I will tell you if I do!

@ShahMdSultan escribió:

Thanks @ValeriaA_ for your nice comment and you are most welcome to visit our beautiful country ...! Also there are many interesting places to visit.

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 9

Thanks @Julien44 for your opinion and you are welcome to visit Bangladesh.

Connect Moderator

Hola @ShahMdSultan, me encanto las Fotos que compartiste, por lo que se ve, fue un gran encuentro 😀👍, gracias por compartir.

Saludos Farid

🤚👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Connect Moderator

@ShahMdSultan Thanks for tag me here in this beautiful Recap. No doubt it was a successful meet Up at the Bangladesh National zoo. There are a huge type of experience for all to gether in this zoo. Thanks also Jamalpur Local Guides for invites me in this meet Up. 

@ValeriaA_ You are most welcome to our country. We are waiting for your travel here....

Happy Guiding!!! 

Level 8

@ShahMdSultan It's look a awesome meet up. I visited National Zoo 2016. 

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Level 9

Thanks @ShafiulB for your reply. I was very happy that you came. Again thanks for your support and for spending your time with us. Let's together try to host another program