ShahMdSultan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: [Recap] National Zoo Photo Walk Meetup

Thanks @PavelSarwar for your reply. I am eagerly wait for your come in Bangladesh also for your next Meet-Up. Please always keep me in your prayers.

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Level 9

Thanks @FaridTDF for your nice comment. You are most welcome to visit our country. There are huge interesting places to visit. We are all wait for your come. Please always keep me in your prayers.

Level 10

Thanks @ShafiulB! I will be honored to visit it one day 🙂

@ShafiulB escribió:

@ShahMdSultan Thanks for tag me here in this beautiful Recap. No doubt it was a successful meet Up at the Bangladesh National zoo. There are a huge type of experience for all to gether in this zoo. Thanks also Jamalpur Local Guides for invites me in this meet Up. 

@ValeriaA_ You are most welcome to our country. We are waiting for your travel here....

Happy Guiding!!! 

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Connect Moderator

@ShahMdSultan wrote:

Thanks @ShafiulB for your reply. I was very happy that you came. Again thanks for your support and for spending your time with us. Let's together try to host another program 

@ShahMdSultan You are welcome !! Why not. Hope we will host a lot of meet Up together in the future.

Happy Guiding !! 

Level 8

@ShahMdSultan Wow.. great. I think you had a great Meetup. Wishes from KeralaLocalGuides

Level 10

Congratulations @ShahMdSultan for the successful meetup. Thanks for sharing snaps of Peacock, Elephant, Hippopotamus, Ostrich and Aquatic animals.  All the photos are good and the video is amazing. Seems you guys enjoyed a lot. 

Do you find any tiger there?

Level 9

Thanks @FazeelUsmani for your such a nice comment. Yes we found  tigers there

Level 9

Thanks @FuvadShah for your inspiring comment. 

Connect Moderator

Congrats on a what looks like a very successful meetup @ShahMdSultan!  Looks like everyone had a great time and took plenty of photos.  

Thanks for adding your Bangladesh National Zoo Local Guides review link to your post.  Where do you think your next Local Guides Meet up will be at?

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

Hello @KarenVChin, Thanks for such a wonderful  comment here. I would like to host a Meet-Up in Gazipur City.

Thanks again and please always keep me in your prayers.