cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 10

Re: [Recap] Let's Visit Iftar Bazar

Hi @Kamalhasnainee

First of all,I will say ,what a beautifully edited video,

I love the month of Ramadan,and the one fact of likeness is , delicious food and drinks,๐Ÿ˜€

You shared such lovely food and great moments with us ,

As Stephen says,we had our Ramadan meet up where we explore Ramadan Bazaars and taste some traditional dishes,in kuala Lumpur,

Thanks for sharing

I really like the jalebi,

Level 9

Thanks brother @AkmalB and I am really glad to see that you liked my video. It was created with After Effects. Jalebi is also my favourite ha..haa.haa.

@AkmalB wrote:

Hi @Kamalhasnainee

First of all,I will say ,what a beautifully edited video,

I love the month of Ramadan,and the one fact of likeness is , delicious food and drinks,๐Ÿ˜€

You shared such lovely food and great moments with us ,

As Stephen says,we had our Ramadan meet up where we explore Ramadan Bazaars and taste some traditional dishes,in kuala Lumpur,

Thanks for sharing

I really like the jalebi,

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

Thanks for tagging me @Kamalhasnainee. How many hours of eating did you guys do? Everything looks so delicious. Of all the food photos are those what you eat traditionally for religious holidays?

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

I like jilebi @Kamalhasnainee. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ In Nepal we use to eat jilebi frequently.

Level 9

@KarenVChin wrote:

Thanks for tagging me @Kamalhasnainee. How many hours of eating did you guys do? Everything looks so delicious. Of all the food photos are those what you eat traditionally for religious holidays?

Cheers,

Karen

Really very nice and interesting question you asked me @KarenVChin. In our country there are so many items are common for religious holidays. In any holiday we celebrate that day and our all guests with sweet items (Mandatory items). Sweet items may be Firni, Payesh, Kheer, Semai (Milky Semai, Borphi Semai, Fried Semai etc.) , Sweet Pitha, Sweets etc. As an example you may have the idea in photography from web -

Very tastiest jorda semai ((from  web))Very tastiest jorda semai ((from web))

Milky Semai (from  web)Milky Semai (from web)Firni (from  web)Firni (from web)Rosmalai (Famous sweet items of Comilla)Rosmalai (Famous sweet items of Comilla)

Thanks

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

Oooohh @Kamalhasnainee,that all looks delicious ๐Ÿ˜‹. Thanks for explaining in more details regarding your countryโ€™s religious holiday foods.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

@KarenVChin wrote:

Oooohh @Kamalhasnainee,that all looks delicious ๐Ÿ˜‹. Thanks for explaining in more details regarding your countryโ€™s religious holiday foods.

Cheers,

Karen

You are most welcome @KarenVChin

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

@Kamalhasnainee Very nice video [Recap] it is all ways great to see you all in video @ShahMdSultan  @ShafiulB and the rest of the crew

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

You are most welcome @ShafiulB @Badruddeen

@ShafiulB wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee Thanks for this nice RECAP. We had a best discovery there. We Met a lots of people and made awareness about Google Maps and Its services. We got a better response. Finally it was a best iftar Market walk. 

We missed @OmarBD there. 

Happy Guiding!! 

you may like this @DavidTito @SalmaanN @BishowvijayaP @InayatK @OmarBD

Level 9

@DavidTito wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee Very nice video [Recap] it is all ways great to see you all in video @ShahMdSultan  @ShafiulB and the rest of the crew

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

You are most welcome @ShafiulB @Badruddeen

@ShafiulB wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee Thanks for this nice RECAP. We had a best discovery there. We Met a lots of people and made awareness about Google Maps and Its services. We got a better response. Finally it was a best iftar Market walk. 

We missed @OmarBD there. 

Happy Guiding!! 

you may like this @DavidTito @SalmaanN @BishowvijayaP @InayatK @OmarBD

good to see that you like my video @DavidTito.  Thanks for your kind words.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Hello @DavidTito , Thanks for your such a nice reply ...!!!

I โค๏ธ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website