Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[Recap] Let's Visit Iftar Bazar

Hey friends, everybody of us always we are trying to taste a tastiest food what is in market or at home. You will be glad to know that we have successfully completed our Iftar Bazar Visit in this year in a different area of Dhaka which is very popular area named Malibagh Chowdhury Para Area. We have visited some places where tastiest foods were making for their customers before starting the Iftar Bazar. We have checked their quality of internal environment and the raw materials of food making. 

After all our Iftar Bazar visit is successful because it's mostly clear to us that who's are making good foods and about others. 

Our visit will give some huge important issues/review about some great places regards their activities in some this popular places of this area. I hope our visit will be very helpful for peoples.

DSC_0606-.jpg

Thanks all participants of this meet up with me especially @ShafiulB @ShahMdSultan  

Let's view some tastiest foods photography from this Iftar Bazar Visit

Here is the Full Album.

I hope you may also like -- 

@TraciC @ErmesT @KarenVChin @OSAMA @AkmalB  @Badruddeen

Thanks for watching

Regards

Kamal Hasnainee

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Malibagh Chowdhury Para Road, Dhaka, Bangladesh
21 comments
Level 10

Re: [Recap] Let's Visit Iftar Bazar

@Kamalhasnainee Thanks for sharing this..

Check out our Ramadan Bazaar in Malaysia. One of my post a few days ago.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Travel-and-Advice/A-visit-to-a-local-Ramadan-Evening-Bazaar-in...

And check out my 360-walk through the bazaar

Level 9

Yes brother @StephenAbraham it's a clear description of this market in Malaysia and it seems a very popular place in this area. Thanks bro for sharing with us.

@StephenAbraham wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee Thanks for sharing this..

Check out our Ramadan Bazaar in Malaysia. One of my post a few days ago.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Travel-and-Advice/A-visit-to-a-local-Ramadan-Evening-Bazaar-in...

And check out my 360-walk through the bazaar

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

@Kamalhasnainee Thanks for this nice RECAP. We had a best discovery there. We Met a lots of people and made awareness about Google Maps and Its services. We got a better response. Finally it was a best iftar Market walk. 

We missed @OmarBD there. 

Happy Guiding!! 

Level 8

Great @Kamalhasnainee

Thanks for tagging me and I enjoyed your recap.

Cheers

Level 9

You are most welcome @ShafiulB @Badruddeen

@ShafiulB wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee Thanks for this nice RECAP. We had a best discovery there. We Met a lots of people and made awareness about Google Maps and Its services. We got a better response. Finally it was a best iftar Market walk. 

We missed @OmarBD there. 

Happy Guiding!! 

you may like this @DavidTito @SalmaanN @BishowvijayaP @InayatK @OmarBD

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

oh! Its a nice recap @Kamalhasnainee. The tastiest one recap is in the video. Thanks for sharing stuffs around there bro. How much costly is the city?

Level 9

Around 300 BDT per plate or per person and there is also some menus without package that means normal with individual prices.

There is some interesting thing bro @BishowvijayaP you may see there a pack of Jilebi and a Halim pack, these items was provided to us from Olympia a famous Bangladeshi brand for us to enjoy these foods for free. Those were very tasty. Anyway thanks for your question.

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

oh! Its a nice recap @Kamalhasnainee. The tastiest one recap is in the video. Thanks for sharing stuffs around there bro. How much costly is the city?

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Hello @Kamalhasnainee , Thanks for tagging me here and also for this nice Recap. Overall, it was a beautiful day for us to visit Iftar Bazar and we took many photos. Unfortunately, we missed @OmarBD .

Finally, we have enjoyed this Meet-Up. Am I right ? @ShafiulB @Anonymous

We are Local GuidesWe are Local Guides

I hope you will enjoy this Meet-Up ...!!! 

@ErmesT @KarenVChin @FaridTDF @PavelSarwar @SumaiyaZafrin 

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Level 9

@ShahMdSultan wrote:

Hello @Kamalhasnainee , Thanks for tagging me here and also for this nice Recap. Overall, it was a beautiful day for us to visit Iftar Bazar and we took many photos. Unfortunately, we missed @OmarBD .

Finally, we have enjoyed this Meet-Up. Am I right ? @ShafiulB @Anonymous

We are Local GuidesWe are Local Guides

I hope you will enjoy this Meet-Up ...!!! 

@ErmesT @KarenVChin @FaridTDF @PavelSarwar @SumaiyaZafrin 

Welcome bro and yes you are right we have enjoyed the meet up @ShahMdSultan. It was really a beautiful moment. Thanks.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh