PaulPavlinovich's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Recap LGSummit17

Hehe @ErmesT a lot of people don't believe I'm an introvert, but it takes so much energy for me to do what I do on meetups (like the Summit) that sometimes I just go hide out in the bush to recover.

Regards Paul

Connect Moderator

I absolutely believe it @PaulPavlinovich

I have seen the amount of positive energy that you put in this. Myself, I like sometimes just to watch at.

I don't think I'm an introvert, in my case there is an "age factor" that helps me to stay apart 

Ermes 

Googler

What a lovely recap to read, @PaulPavlinovich. Thank you for taking the time to write it up in such a detailed fashion and in the way I think many people are probably thinking about the Summit, too! You're a rockstar.

As I keep saying, I am — and the whole team is, really — thankful for Local Guides who are as passionate about Maps as we are and for giving us an opportunity to host this sort of Summit with all of you!!!!

P.S. I recover from these social situations the same way, as evidenced by my weekend away. 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Connect Moderator

@PaulPavlinovich, this year you were everywhere and definitely out there. For me, I am still recovering from a scratchy throat from all that  "Woooo hoooo!!" and "Woo Woo"ing! 

@PaulPavlinovich wrote:

Hehe @ErmesT a lot of people don't believe I'm an introvert, but it takes so much energy for me to do what I do on meetups (like the Summit) that sometimes I just go hide out in the bush to recover.

Regards Paul

Cheers,

Karen

Level 8

Great Recap @PaulPavlinovich  Thanks for the information 

Connect Moderator

How about NY for 2018 @TraciC ? Then anyone who needs to can use the city's human battery charger, Central Park and of course the new hi-rise park The High Line :). In my brief time in NY I wandered through Central Park in the dead of night because I could not sleep. I found out later this probably wasn't a good idea but all the people I saw kept to themselves.

I've watched the amazing energy levels the Googlers put in, it's pretty obvious we're around a bunch of people who very much care for the attendees.

Regards Paul

Connect Moderator

Googler

Haha, @PaulPavlinovich. I'm glad you made it out of Central Park but NYC isn't as bad as it is sometimes made out to be. Will take the NYC suggestion under advisement but then I'd have to go home each night and not sleep in a giant comfy hotel bed!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Connect Moderator

Hehe @TraciC

This is true, but I will not miss the chance to have it in my town. 

I can candidate Treviso, or Venice, if you like 😁😁

Ermes 

Level 10

@PaulPavlinovich wrote:

How about NY for 2018 @TraciC ? Then anyone who needs to can use the city's human battery charger, Central Park and of course the new hi-rise park The High Line :). In my brief time in NY I wandered through Central Park in the dead of night because I could not sleep. I found out later this probably wasn't a good idea but all the people I saw kept to themselves.

I've watched the amazing energy levels the Googlers put in, it's pretty obvious we're around a bunch of people who very much care for the attendees.

Regards Paul

Great idea! 🙂

And, of course, every time I've been in NY i never slept.... the city that never sleeps