HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Recap - January The 1st Meetup- Local Guides Challenge Samson × Sagir

Hello Community,

I am @HelloSamsonR & meet my friend @Sagir  a member of the Nigerian Local Guides Community. Few weeks back @IlankovanT  started a meet-up challenge called The Local Guides Meet-up Challenge . The aim of the meetup was to get to meet each other and know more about ourselves in our community and possible take a selfie with each other and post it here on connect. So on January 1 2018 I hosted a meet-up and in attendance was Sagir and is awesome family & so also mine too as well. We had a great time together. We Did all we could, to  enjoy our time together, interacting with one another and sharing our experiences with one another. It was a worthwhile experience of which I would always look forward to sometimes soon again.

So here is a selfie of me & Sagir. Looking forward to more memorable moments as this again.IMG_20180102_121718.jpg

23 comments
Level 9

Re: Recap - January The 1st Meetup- Local Guides Challenge Samson × Sagir

The first Meetup if the year @HelloSamsonR @Sagir Wonderful Photo 👍👌👍👌😁

You do great jop in 2017 and now you want to kick start 2018 🙂

Local Guides from all around the world Waiting your inspiring bro 

Keep it up & Keep Smiling 😁

Level 10

Ha, Thank you for your kind words @OSAMA 😊. We hope to our more of our best.

Level 10

Dear @HelloSamsonR thank you so much for introducing @Sagir with us.

Its pleasure to know that the good thing started from Nigeria from the very first day of 2018.

Probably the next challenger is @OSAMA, I guess. 😄

Keep it up guys. Happy new year 2018. 🙂

Level 10

Thank you bro @BishowvijayaP 😊, you are very kind. Yes I think I agree with you, the next challenger should be @OSAMA :-). 

Connect Moderator

thanks for allowing me to tap from your experiance @HelloSamsonR 

i'm looking forward for more of this fuitfull meet up..

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Connect Moderator

its lovely knowing you @BishowvijayaP thanks.

@OSAMA you are challeged by @HelloSamsonR and @BishowvijayaP though i trust you can do it that is why they challenge you..

stay blessed...

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

Hello @HelloSamsonR and Welcome @Sagir You both look terrific, very happy and like you are having a great time as Google Maps Local Guides! Good on you both for caring and sharing. Excellent photography Samson. Many thanks to you both. Best wishes for a sensational 2018 filled with love, happiness , great health and success. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807 

Level 10

Thank you for your kind words @Justine2807  It's always my pleasure :). Looking forward to more great times with you all again.

Connect Moderator

Awesome meet-up recap @HelloSamsonR @Sagir! It’s never about the quantity, but the quality of the Local Guides who take the time to meet and spend time together!

Cheers,

Karen

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Hello Community,

I am @HelloSamsonR & meet my friend @Sagir  a member of the Nigerian Local Guides Community. Few weeks back @IlankovanT  started a meet-up challenge called The Local Guides Meet-up Challenge . The aim of the meetup was to get to meet each other and know more about ourselves in our community and possible take a selfie with each other and post it here on connect. So on January 1 2018 I hosted a meet-up and in attendance was Sagir and is awesome family & so also mine too as well. We had a great time together. We Did all we could, to  enjoy our time together, interacting with one another and sharing our experiences with one another. It was a worthwhile experience of which I would always look forward to sometimes soon again.

So here is a selfie of me & Sagir. Looking forward to more memorable moments as this again.IMG_20180102_121718.jpg