ThanulakshanS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Recap Jaffna 36 Walk

Hallo Everyone Another Saddest meetup Can't Continue the Geo Walk Due to Rain, First of all I'm Working in Colombo Capital of Srilanka.  I Host a Meetup in Jaffna My Home Town. For that weekend i Host a meetup in Jaffna And Go To Jaffna Friday Night By Bus.

More than 400KmMore than 400Km

Any How We Start the Journey Around 10 P.m My Home Town is Jaffna So I Am Always Travelling in Particular Bus. More Than Fifty Peoples Traveled with us Unfortunately We Met an Accident Near To  Aarachikattuwa  With one Motorbike. That Rider injured. So We stop one Three Wheeler And Send The Rider To Hospital Then We Call To Police Also They Came On Time And Take us To Police Station. They Didn't Allow The Bus To Out.

BusBus

That Time 01:00 Am We cant find Another Bus Also In Our Bus Lot of Ladies Also There So We Send One by One In Coming Buses And We Go Last We Wait More Than Five Hours To Bus

PassengersPassengers

Then We Reach My Home Around 01.30 PM And Take Refresh I Planned To Start Meetup At 02.30 PM And I Call The Attendees Only Two Are Like To Join So Two Are On That Way To The Meeting Point So I THeir Home And Pick up Them @KajeeGK , @kajee 

Jaffna Local GuidesJaffna Local Guides

Due to This I Go the Meeting Point At 3.00PM That Time Raining Cats And Dogs There . We Didn't Bring the Umbrellas Also We Just Park The Bike And Ran To One Open Building. And Keep Our Phones And Cameras In Safety Place We Wait Until Its Stop. We Have No Option To Go Home So We Stay There 

Capture.PNG

JaffnaJaffna

Rain Stop Around At 07.30PM After Its Stop We Go Home Really  a Big Disappointment. 

2 comments
Level 8

Re: Recap Jaffna 36 Walk

It's Really a Big Disappointment For Me @PaulPavlinovich 

Connect Moderator

Re: Recap Jaffna 36 Walk

I don't think this is a disappointment at all @ThanulakshanS this is an ADVENTURE! Travelling between cities always seems such a simple thing to do, but plans can change so fast totally out of your control. Great that you reached home safely, I hope that rider is ok too. Also great that you were able to meet up with some friend Local Guides - of course its a bit sad that you got rained out, but after an adventure like that you probably need a rest anyway!!

Regards Paul