FazeelUsmani's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[Recap] Hyderabad Photo Walk {Worldwide}

Hyderabad LGs @ the place of meetup; Gandipet ParkHyderabad LGs @ the place of meetup; Gandipet Park

Let me start with the weather it was cloudy for the first half an hour and then sunshine put in place which enhanced the beauty of Hyderabad 4 times. We started the walk just after the Intro as everyone of us wanted to showcase the immense beauty of Hyderabad. First we discussed the route map and places to visit.

Places to Visit:- 

1. Hangover Spot
  2. Osman Sagar and finally
  3. Explore Gandipet Park

After deciding the work plan we started the journey to capture the beauty of Hyderabad.

Here are some shots taken near Hangover Spot and Osman Sagar:

Caption: Take a look on Massive beauty of Osman SagarCaption: Take a look on Massive beauty of Osman SagarCaption: TreesCaption: TreesCaption: Side view of Osman SagarCaption: Side view of Osman SagarCaption: Water + Sun + Land + Trees + Reflection = Awesome NatureCaption: Water + Sun + Land + Trees + Reflection = Awesome NatureFrom L to R: Fazeel Usmani, Ammar, Uzair, Bharath, Kovi (@Hangover Spot)From L to R: Fazeel Usmani, Ammar, Uzair, Bharath, Kovi (@Hangover Spot)

Osman Sagar is a reservoir which forms as an additional source of drinking water for Hyderabad. It was constructed by the last Nizam of Hyderabad; Osman Ali Khan, hence its name.                           -------Source: Wikipedia 

Here are some pictures of Gandipet Park:

Caption: Beautiful NatureCaption: Beautiful Nature

Caption: Osman Sagar (View from Gandipet Park)Caption: Osman Sagar (View from Gandipet Park)Caption: Gandipet ParkCaption: Gandipet ParkCaption: Gandipet ParkCaption: Gandipet ParkCaption: ReflectionCaption: Reflection
Caption: Gandipet ParkCaption: Gandipet ParkCaption: Awesome NatureCaption: Awesome NatureCaption: Hanging Tree BranchesCaption: Hanging Tree Branches

Caption: Gandipet ParkCaption: Gandipet Park Caption: A Tree in portrait modeCaption: A Tree in portrait modeCaption: Amazing SunsetCaption: Amazing Sunset

After hunting for the beauty of Hyderabad we all got tired and had some yummy food crawl at Angaara 5

Food we had at Angaara 5

1. Zafrani Kebab with Mayonnaise and Green Sauce
  2. Butter Naan
  3. Chicken Biryani with Onion Salad and Curd & Curry

Zafrani Kebab; Mayonnaise; Green Sauce; Biryani; Butter NaanZafrani Kebab; Mayonnaise; Green Sauce; Biryani; Butter Naan

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed

#LocalGuides

#BeautifulHyderabad

#BeautifulLGfamily

It was my immense pleasure working with you all ~ Hyderabad Local Guides

Album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/eBWDA46A5ThHDxvG2

Want to explore more? Here is the video:

Thanks for Watching!!!

Hyderabad, Telangana, India
26 comments
Level 9

Re: [Recap] Hyderabad Photo Walk {Worldwide}

Hi @FazeelUsmani!

A very very nice meet-up 👏👏👏👏

Perfectly structure 😉

Totally agree  about the beauty of Osman Sagar reservoir.

I can see you like photos with reflection :))) Amazings.

I like the pic with you on the Tree.

It´s  perfect to eat after the meet-up and recapitulate about it .

I like your video too much 😊 😊 

Many many thanks for showcasing the Beauty of  Hangover Spot , Osman Sagar and  Gandipet Park at Hyderabad.

Congratulations Hyderabad Local Guides!!!! You have done it great.

Good Evening from the SOuth of Spain,

Alejandra.

Connect Moderator

OMG @FazeelUsmani

What a wonderful meetup, congratulations. Despite of the weather, it seems you had a lot of fun, exploring and showing us the beauty of Hyderabad.

Nice that you had a yummy lunch together. I love it, and I love your photos

Ermes

Level 9

@FazeelUsmani It looks like it was a great meet up!

Thank you for sharing the photos with us. The scenery in Hyderabad looks amazing!

And I love how you guys ended the day with some yummy food! What a great way to end a meet up! 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 9

Level 10

Thanks @AlejandraMaria it was my pleasure to showcase my beautiful city to rest of the world. Haha.. Yeah I like photos with reflections.

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

Hi @FazeelUsmani!

A very very nice meet-up 👏👏👏👏

Perfectly structure 😉

Totally agree  about the beauty of Osman Sagar reservoir.

I can see you like photos with reflection :))) Amazings.

I like the pic with you on the Tree.

It´s  perfect to eat after the meet-up and recapitulate about it .

I like your video too much 😊 😊 

Many many thanks for showcasing the Beauty of  Hangover Spot , Osman Sagar and  Gandipet Park at Hyderabad.

Congratulations Hyderabad Local Guides!!!! You have done it great.

Good Evening from the SOuth of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 10

Thanks @ErmesT. Yeah we enjoyed a lot, Every moment was just awesome.

Thanks for watching and loving it

@ErmesT wrote:

OMG @FazeelUsmani

What a wonderful meetup, congratulations. Despite of the weather, it seems you had a lot of fun, exploring and showing us the beauty of Hyderabad.

Nice that you had a yummy lunch together. I love it, and I love your photos

Ermes

Level 10

Yeah it was a great meet up. After walking 3-4 miles in search of beautiful scenery all of us got tired So, we decided to do some food crawl.

Thanks @Shirley. Thanks for watching!

@Shirley wrote:

@FazeelUsmani It looks like it was a great meet up!

Thank you for sharing the photos with us. The scenery in Hyderabad looks amazing!

And I love how you guys ended the day with some yummy food! What a great way to end a meet up! 🙂

Level 10

Connect Moderator

Many congratulations for completing your successful Meetup and covered beauty around the Hyderabad @FazeelUsmani thanks for sharing with us. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.