FazeelUsmani's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[Recap] Hyderabad Photo Walk {Accessibility}

Accessibility + Photo Walk + Monument Walk + Food Crawl = Hyderabad Local Guides Meet-up

This was my 3rd meetup as a host. Here are my first and second: Hyderabad Map Edit Walk Worldwide & Hyderabad Geo Walk Worldwide

I got with all the stuff ready and eagerly waiting for the walk (02:00PM)I got with all the stuff ready and eagerly waiting for the walk (02:00PM)                         Caption: Hyderabad LGs meet for Accessibility at CharminarCaption: Hyderabad LGs meet for Accessibility at Charminar

Accessibility information is very useful when it comes to physically challenged persons. This information decides the places to visit (or helps in making a To-do list) for the disables). So, we decided to host a meet here in Hyderabad and join the hands for Accessibility. On the meetup day, it was a very pleasant morning and perfect for a meet-up. We the local guides of Hyderabad move from our homes towards the meetup venue keeping in mind that "Do Something Good Today". And we met near Mecca Masjid, Charminar (char means 'four', minar means 'minarets')

Caption: Hyderabad Local Guides meet at Mecca Masjid, CharminarCaption: Hyderabad Local Guides meet at Mecca Masjid, Charminar

By 03:30PM we were total 6 in number and decided to start the walk after introduction and walk plan. Most of the attendees had their first meet - @SyedAfzal, Nayim and @ArpanRay. Arpan came all the way from ECIL (15 miles from Charminar) 

Walk plan:-

1. Climb Charminar (UNESCO World Heritage Site) and take lots of photos
  2. Explore Laad Bazar
  3. Explore the markets nearby
  4. End the walk by reassembling at Mecca Masjid
  5. Check for accessibility all along

By this time Abdul Shoeb has joined us.        

Caption: Charminar, Hyderabad, IndiaCaption: Charminar, Hyderabad, India

Take a look from the top of Charminar.

Clockwise: Mecca Masjid, Hyderabad LGs, Charminar Hospital, Machli KamanClockwise: Mecca Masjid, Hyderabad LGs, Charminar Hospital, Machli Kaman

Here are the markets around Charminar.

Caption: Stalls around CharminarCaption: Stalls around Charminar

Here are some interesting things: architecture, artistic works, designs, and patternsSerial wise from L to R: Charminar architecture, Mecca Masjid Kaman(Entrance), Charminar center look from top, Charminar, Old coins, artistic works, stallsSerial wise from L to R: Charminar architecture, Mecca Masjid Kaman(Entrance), Charminar center look from top, Charminar, Old coins, artistic works, stalls

Mecca Masjid has a wheelchair accessibility entrance

Caption: Mecca Masjid has wheelchair accessibility  entranceCaption: Mecca Masjid has wheelchair accessibility entrance

Caption: Mecca MasjidCaption: Mecca Masjid 

After this adorable walk, we decided to do some food crawl. Some of us left as they have some work and others carried on. 

Now, we moved to Flechazo Restaurant. Started with starters, then main course and finally desserts.

Starting with starters Fish, Prawns, Chicken 🐔 Shawarma and 🐔 Tandoor. Main course includes Fish 🎏 Curry, Prawns Curry, Meat curry, Chicken 🐔 Tandoori, Veg curries, Biryani, Butter Naan, Roti, Salad 🥗, pickles and many more. The curries and all the food items are well kept and served. They allow the customers to make their own pizza 🍕. Chat, Pani Puri, Bread 🍞 Chicken, Sushi 🍣 (Japanese Famous Fish 🎏 item), and other small delights were delicious. The preparation of Ice-cream by adding liquid nitrogen to it is very interesting. 
Caption: Amazing Food!!!Caption: Amazing Food!!!Charming Caption: DessertsCharming Caption: DessertsCaption: Flechazo RestaurantCaption: Flechazo Restaurant

Thanks to Uzair for choosing the perfect spot for Food Crawl.

It was a great pleasure mapping with you all, Thanks for spending your precious time for improving accessibility in our city.

Here is a clip showing the best moments of our walk:-

Food Crawl:-

Hyderabad Local Guides at Flechazo:- 

Here is a link of the album:-  https://photos.app.goo.gl/aMT1z8ZRYrgFxKln1     

Hyderabad, Telangana, India
23 comments
Level 9

Re: [Recap] Hyderabad Photo Walk {Accessibility}

Broooo @FazeelUsmani

You make 4 in 1 Meetup

1: accessablity Meetup with @TraciC campaign

2: Monument Meetup with @BishowvijayaP

Monument campaign

3: Photo Walk

4: Yummy Food crawl ( my favorite)

Great jop bro 😊👍👌👍😊

Level 10

This is awesome @FazeelUsmani super awesome. what a great meetup. Thanks for sharing the lovely moment's you all had there with us.

Level 9

Awesome meet up @FazeelUsmani, would have loved to attend, was still in US on 15th.

I will surely attend next time!

Level 10

Yes @OSAMA, it was a 4 in 1 meet-up.

Thanks for the compliment.

@OSAMA wrote:

Broooo @FazeelUsmani

You make 4 in 1 Meetup

1: accessablity Meetup with @TraciC campaign

2: Monument Meetup with @BishowvijayaP

Monument campaign

3: Photo Walk

4: Yummy Food crawl ( my favorite)

Great jop bro 😊👍👌👍😊

Level 10

Thanks @HelloSamsonR. The journey of hosting meetups started with our Worldwide Map Edit Walk. Thanks again for encouraging me to host meetups.

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

This is awesome @FazeelUsmani super awesome. what a great meetup. Thanks for sharing the lovely moment's you all had there with us.

Level 10

Thanks @AslamMo, we'll definitely meet in our next meet.

@AslamMo wrote:

Awesome meet up @FazeelUsmani, would have loved to attend, was still in US on 15th.

I will surely attend next time!

Level 10

@FazeelUsmani very good meetup , looking forward to meet you in some or the other meetup soon.

Level 10

Thanks @NarenChandra, we'll meet soon

@NarenChandra wrote:

@FazeelUsmani very good meetup , looking forward to meet you in some or the other meetup soon.

Googler

@OSAMA You sure are right, @FazeelUsmani had a quad-tastic meet-up. How I wish I could have attended. Having a serious case of FOMO (fear or missing out) right now with all these amazing meet-ups!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.