cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[Recap] Hyderabad Geo Walk {Worldwide}

Geo Walk + 360 Photo Walk + Fun = Hyderabad Local Guides

@OSAMA It's a jackpot again!!

This was my second meet up as a host. Here is a recap of my first meet Hyderabad Map Edit Walk - Recap. Thanks to Osama for conducting the geo walk worldwide. By 02:00 PM got all the stuff ready. As there is a huge craze for Ganesh Chaturthi in Hyderabad and major chances of rain too, we had a great number of local guides in the Hyderabad Geo Walk. Venue: Kachiguda StationVenue: Kachiguda Station

There were 3 local guides (@DanielTh , Akmal, Sudhakar) before me at the venue and are very curious about the walk. I felt really surprised and started with greetings and introduction.  

From L to R: Akmal, Sudhakar, Daniel, Uzair, FazeelFrom L to R: Akmal, Sudhakar, Daniel, Uzair, Fazeel

After some time Lalitesh joined the walk.

From L to R: Lalitesh, Sudhakar, Akmal, Uzair, Fazeel, DanielFrom L to R: Lalitesh, Sudhakar, Akmal, Uzair, Fazeel, Daniel

First we discussed what we're going to do :-

1. Discover and add new places which are not there in the Google Maps
  2. Click Beautiful pictures and then add to Google Maps
  3. Have some fun during the walk     

@NarenChandra and his friend joined the walk. Now, we summed to 8

Kachiguda Railway StationKachiguda Railway Station

Then we started the walk by dividing in two teams like before, which helps in covering maximum area.

From L ro R: Lalitesh, Uzair, FazeelFrom L ro R: Lalitesh, Uzair, Fazeel  

Find out the hidden gem in this picFind out the hidden gem in this pic

We've covered the whole area of Kachiguda Station Road, starting from Kachiguda Railway Station to Big Bazaar. On the way, we had a lot of fun and jokes.

Here are some clicks:- 

Reliance DigitalReliance Digital            DominosDominosHotel Triveni Boarding and LodgingHotel Triveni Boarding and Lodging            Big BazaarBig Bazaar

Beautiful TeddiesBeautiful Teddies            Looks Cool!!!Looks Cool!!!

Weighing MachineWeighing Machine

The above picture is a weighing machine found at Venkataramana Multiplex which is one of the hidden gem of the city. 

Working of weighing machine:- Just you have to stand before the machine in the given area and put a 2 Rs coin in the given coin slot. The led lights blinks in different patterns and the music starts in background, that is the reason kids love this machine.

Then we meet up at the starting point and started sharing the experiences about photography and current news about our local guides program.`

After that we'd a hang on section on 360° photography. Thanks to Naren and Akmal for bringing their 360 cameras and demonstrating their wonderful skills on 360 photography. We took many 360 photoshperes during the walk, which can be found in the album below.

Finally after getting very tired we had tasty Hyderabadi Biryani and Tandoori Chicken at Imperial Restaurant and ended the walk.

Hyderabadi Biryani with double masala insideHyderabadi Biryani with double masala insideTandoori ChickenTandoori Chicken 

Delicious Food (Mayonnaise, Chutneys, Tandoori Chicken, Biryani)Delicious Food (Mayonnaise, Chutneys, Tandoori Chicken, Biryani)

Thanks a lot for taking time to attend the walk from their busy schedule during Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations.

We'd a lots of fun during the walk. It was great pleasure meeting and working with you all. Enjoyed a lot.

#FeelingGood   #BeingLG

Album LInk:- https://goo.gl/photos/sabU5H9XAG6WU4Ts5  

Hyderabad, Telangana, India
55 comments
Level 9

Re: [Recap] Hyderabad Geo Walk {Worldwide}

@FazeelUsmani bro 😊😊😊

You are amazing bro you make your second World Wide Meetup , 

Hyderabad is on my Wish list and of course Hyderabad Biryani & Tandoori 😊😊😊

@FazeelUsmani and all attendees 

are my Hidden Gems in Hyderabad 😊😊😊

Level 10

First of all say HI to my co name guy (Akmal ).looks like a knowledge able meet up @FazeelUsmani and thanks for sharing with us most important part of the meet up. BIRYANI AND TANDOORI CHICKEN. 

Keep it up. 

Connect Moderator

Nice Recap with beautiful pictures @FazeelUsmani congratulations for your successful Geo Walk. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Connect Moderator

You are welcome bro @FazeelUsmani

INDIA Local Guides

https://chat.whatsapp.com/IrIla0E0VpICtYogh66PVz

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Level 10

Little planet view of local guides at kachiguda railway station during the geo walkLittle planet view of local guides at kachiguda railway station during the geo walk

@NareshDarji@FazeelUsmani@AkmalB@OSAMA@IlankovanT@HelloSamsonR@YanniY@BellaWi@AradhanaB have a look.

Connect Moderator

Superb @NarenChandra it's 4k camera ???

@NarenChandra wrote:

Little planet view of local guides at kachiguda railway station during the geo walkLittle planet view of local guides at kachiguda railway station during the geo walk

@NareshDarji@FazeelUsmani@AkmalB@OSAMA@IlankovanT@HelloSamsonR@YanniY@BellaWi@AradhanaB have a look.

Level 10

Excellent, beautiful angle ,and you captured professional way @NarenChandra.

Thanks 

Level 10