ChamnanMuon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[Recap] How to Contribute to Google Maps - 2nd Meet-up in Kampong Cham

[Group photo] after session finished[Group photo] after session finished

On June 23, 2018, it was my pleasure to share a session about How-to Contribute to Google Maps to the young generations in Kampong Cham province, Cambodia.  During the meet-up, I had a chance to meet new and existing Local Guides there face-to-face. 

What I had shared:

• A short introduction to Google Maps & Local Guides program
  • How to contribute to the maps
  • Earning points (the type of levels)
  • Follow the global community platform, Local Guides Connect
  • Start contributing on Maps
  • Having fun thru taking a group photo & chit-chat about the program

This happened successfully because of all involvement of BarCamp team, University, and participants.

Take a look for some photos below:

[Photo] Topic board[Photo] Topic board[Photo] activity during the session[Photo] activity during the session[Photo] activity during the session[Photo] activity during the session[Photo] participants[Photo] participants[Group photo] Let's selfie :-)[Group photo] Let's selfie 🙂

Again, thanks to all to help make the meet-up happened! Happy mapping & contributing to Google Maps!

Kampong Cham Province, Cambodia
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: [Recap] How to Contribute to Google Maps - 2nd Meet-up in Kampong Cham

Hi @ChamnanMuon,

Good job! It is so nice that you gathered so many people and that you are so dedicated to the community. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Re: [Recap] How to Contribute to Google Maps - 2nd Meet-up in Kampong Cham

Thank @NadyaPN! It's my pleasure to help make a better map not only for my country but for everyone in the world.