OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: [Recap] Hidden Gems💎Of Jordan💎 Temple of hercules💎 & Non Profit Restaurantant💎 by OSAM

عيد أضحى مبارك @OSAMA أخي 

إن العمل الذي تقوم به جبار فعلا ، ومساهمتك في فريق المرشدين المحليين بدونها يصبح البرنامج بدون معنى. 

فعلا تحية إجلال وتقدير لك أخي ، وأنا من هذا المنبر أدعمك لتكون دائما في المقدمة

Level 8

Re: [Recap] Hidden Gems💎Of Jordan💎 Temple of hercules💎 & Non Profit Restaurantant💎 by OSAM

Wow Great Brother @OSAMA Love The Recap And Photos Really Awesome Cool Video Too

Level 10

Yeah @OSAMA. That was awesome. Unfortunately I was unable to submit the video of my geo walk due to mum's illness. I will make it soon bro. 🙂

@OSAMA wrote:

Thank you bro @BishowvijayaP , yeah the restaurant idea is awesome 🙂

Did you watch the video how we serch the cave 📣📣📣 it's similar to your cave ,

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

@OSAMA

What I loved the most of this post is the restaurant. This is how humanity exposes.

Overall, pictures are speaking about the place truly. You guys are awesome. Thanks to @BasharQ for becoming the active part of walk.

Happy eid to you both. 🙂

Level 9

Level 10

wow this is a very super awesome recap bro. high quality photo and video about your founded gems at around you. it seems that you and your team very enjoying this meet up as well so can produce incredible picture from variety of angle from some places you've visited

can't wait to see your city! 

Level 10

Thanks Osama for the second tag. For some reason on my mobile device, I can't seem to 'like' posts and you know how at work how I can't access LGC, ahah!

Your passion and personality absolutely shines through. Your video quality is amazing and you provide such a heartwarming and fresh perspective in terms of your videos and making me feel like I'm actually there! Your Bitmojis are also very intriguing too, thank goodness for someone as yourself Osama to have blessed the LGC community!

Level 9

Congrats @OSAMA was an amazing video and sharing! 

And food looks delicious!

Level 9

Welcome 🙌🙌🙌😁😁 Welcome @BudionoS come and visit me in JORDAN 

😁😁😁

@BudionoS wrote:

wow this is a very super awesome recap bro. high quality photo and video about your founded gems at around you. it seems that you and your team very enjoying this meet up as well so can produce incredible picture from variety of angle from some places you've visited

can't wait to see your city! 

Level 9

شكرا جزيلا اخي @S-Rabie

شهادة اعتز بها و كلامك جميل جدا مثلك تماما 😁👍👌

@S-Rabie wrote:

عيد أضحى مبارك @OSAMA أخي 

إن العمل الذي تقوم به جبار فعلا ، ومساهمتك في فريق المرشدين المحليين بدونها يصبح البرنامج بدون معنى. 

فعلا تحية إجلال وتقدير لك أخي ، وأنا من هذا المنبر أدعمك لتكون دائما في المقدمة

Level 9

Thank you @ThanulakshanS , did you like the Temple or the restaurant most !?? 😁😁👍👌😁😁

@ThanulakshanS wrote:

Wow Great Brother @OSAMA Love The Recap And Photos Really Awesome Cool Video Too