OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[Recap] Hidden Gems💎Of Jordan💎 Temple of hercules💎 & Non Profit Restaurantant💎 by OSAMA 💎

The Hidden Gems Of Jordan , Temple of Hercules   

The Hidden Gems Of Jordan

Temple of Hercules

Hellooo My Wonderful LG Family Today am going to share The Recap of World Wide Geo meetup of JORDAN

the theme is to Discover the Hidden Gems in your City , one place that am sure that majority of jordanians and tourist not know about is

Temple Of Hercules 

Before to Start i want to say HAPPY EID  in your language ,because Tomorrow is the first day of Eid ALDHA ,

now lets talk about the Hidden Gems , start from the beginning we arrive at 9.30 exactly , waiting the attendees who reserve and send me to attend 

Screenshot_20170831-000248.jpg

ON Time  :)ON Time 🙂

Screenshot_20170831-123540.jpg

Bashar love to Travel :)

WW Geo Walk stay Tuned ;)WW Geo Walk stay Tuned 😉

we wait for 15 mins and send messages then start this wonderful Day the who join me is @BasharQ , we paid the ticket at the entrance Gate and login to the site:)

The whole location called Amman Citadel  which contain

Temple of Hercules,

Umayyad PalaceUmayyad Palace

Umayyad Palace,

The Dome of the Palace from insideThe Dome of the Palace from inside

Umayyad Place BackyardUmayyad Place Backyard

Umayyad Place Backyard

Jordan Archaeological Museum

Jordan Archaeological Museum,

20170825_110341.jpg

20170825_105452.jpg

Bronze age Caves

watch the video for the adventure ;)watch the video for the adventure 😉

View From the site 🙂

view of modern Amman from the siteview of modern Amman from the site

view of modern Amman from the site

Jordan Flag 126.8  meter high  , 60*30 = 1800 square meterJordan Flag 126.8 meter high , 60*30 = 1800 square meter

Jordan Flag 126.8 meter high , 60*30 = 1800 square meter

Amman's Roman TheatreAmman's Roman Theatre

Amman Roman Theater 

AMMANAMMAN

The Hidden Gems Of Jordan , Ezwitti Non Profit Resturant    

we plane to take sandwich as Breakfast , but @ BasharQ  Suggest to go and visit  EzWitti Restaurant downtown ,

I agree ,  you know  Iagree any Idea about Food  😉   and this adventure alone is another Hidden Gem , so i decide to write a separate Post about this wonderful

Non Profit Restaurant Ezwitti   

Ezwitti Non Profit Restaurant The Entrance of The Restaurant EzwittiThe Entrance of The Restaurant EzwittiThe Entrance of The Restaurant Ezwitti

While Searching and discovering the Hidden Gems in Amman  

We visit This Non Profit Restaurant in Old City Amman , the name of the Restaurant is

Ezwtti which mean in Plain Arabic , " My People  who I Rely on and found them when I need " Its like" my People" or" my Guys  "

Ezwitti non ProfitEzwitti non ProfitEzwitti non Profit

The Idea of this Restaurant is very Simple 

You buy Two meals at the cost price ,

one for you and one for poor people who can come and eat whenever they want 

When you  Finish your meal you write a message to the poor people

like"bon appetit "and stick it on the board inside the restaurant ,

Bon Appetit Board :)Bon Appetit Board 🙂Bon Appetit Board 🙂

when any of the poor come , they just take this paper and take an equal meal that you buy , I like the idea and the like the restaurant the meals similar to home made meals ,Menu of Today :)Menu of Today 🙂Menu of Today 🙂

Welcome to EzwittiWelcome to EzwittiWelcome to Ezwitti

Many Many Many Thanks to All ,

Many Many Thanks ;)Many Many Thanks 😉

i can just mention 10 and i will do my best to mention all on the next comment 🙂

Google @TraciC and all the Team specially @AGarner without her we get lost in approval process , because @HelloJess in Vacation 

my Superstars  @HelloSamsonR  @ErmesT @AkmalB @Osaka78forTRUMP @BudionoS @MahabubMunna who encourage me to make this Meetup and video 🙂

enjoy the video its two pats one for the Temple and one for the Non profit restaurant we have a lot of fun see by yourself 😉

Jordan
188 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: [Recap] Hidden Gems💎Of Jordan💎 Temple of hercules💎 & Non Profit Restaurantant💎 by OSAM

FIrst of all, Eid ul Zuha mubarak, @OSAMA, bro and to everyone..

This Meetup is awwwwesome.. The Amman citadel is beautiful.. The dome of Ummayad Palace looks like an amazing painting.. I can feel the beauty of Jordan from all your photos.. And I am much attracted to the Ezwitti Non Profit Restaurant.. This concept of providing food to poor people is very unique.. This is indeed one of the hidden gems of Jordan.. And finally, the video recap is extraordinary.. The flute player performed superbly.. 

Thanks a lot and a lot for this outstanding meetup recap.. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides

View solution in original post

Level 9

Re: [Recap] Hidden Gems💎Of Jordan💎 Temple of hercules💎 & Non Profit Restaurantant💎 by OSAM

@TaeyoungKIM @InnocensiaO @RobAo @AureliaF @MaxWalsh @Amiran @MahmudPolash @InayatK @MegS 🙂

Enjoy this two Hidden Gems of Jordan 💎💎📣📣

Level 10

Wow, amazing, what a super meet up @OSAMA This is awesome. Wow, wow, wow, wow,. This is more than excellent.

Level 9

Level 9

Level 10

Wow wow wow @OSAMA wonderful recap, superb meet up and beautiful photos. 

Entry like super hero  hahaha

Awesome video. 

Congratulations .you really found  some Gems in Jordan. 

All the kudos for you bro.

Level 9

Level 10

Congratulations @OSAMA This is a wonderful and colourful meet up 🙂

Level 9

Thank you bro @HelloSamsonR 😁👍👌🌐😎😎😎😎

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Wow, amazing, what a super meet up @OSAMA This is awesome. Wow, wow, wow, wow,. This is more than excellent.

Level 9

I make it after I see your Meetup @AkmalB

So I said we must make something like you 

Superstar @AkmalB,

@HelloSamsonR , Akmal is our Superstar !!

👌👍😎😎😎😎

@AkmalB wrote:

Wow wow wow @OSAMA wonderful recap, superb meet up and beautiful photos. 

Entry like super hero  hahaha

Awesome video. 

Congratulations .you really found  some Gems in Jordan. 

All the kudos for you bro.