NareshDarji's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

[Recap] Exploring Ambardi Safari Park

Hello… Fellow Local Guides…

This day has become a very special and memorable day for us. We never enjoyed this much in any of our Local Guides meetups before. This meetup had been organized in accordance with the as part of the Worldwide Photo walk Meetup initiated by @AlejandraMaría.

We all Local Guides traveled on a bus for around 350 kms and arrived Dhari village at early morning 4.00 am. We take some rest in nearest rest house. We reached Ambardi Safari Park at 9.00 am and started walk around the park and took some photos.

Ambardi Safari ParkAmbardi Safari ParkIMG_20180222_202312_HHT-COLLAGE.jpg

We then explored Ambardi Safari Park. We buy bus tickets to visit safari park and started our tour. After buying tickets we started our Geo Walk. Bus was entered inside the park and we looked some birds and animal inside the park and took pictures. We have spend more than one hour in safari park. it was our amazing experience in the safari park. We took some photos of Lions and Deer’s.

Gir National Park, GujaratGir National Park, GujaratPSX_20180226_102723.jpg

IMG_20180224_110452_2-COLLAGE.jpg

After visiting Ambardi Safari park we started to walk to nearest Khodiyar temple and visited temple. We have also visited nearest waterfall and took some photos and video. It’s really beautiful waterfall in nearby Khodiyar temple. This waterfall looking more beautiful during monsoon season.

Khodiyar TempleKhodiyar Temple

It’s a very enjoyable day for us and we really enjoyed nature and wildlife.

Watch Recap video:

See more photos: here

I hope you all like this recap.

Regards,

Naresh Darji

Local Guides Gujarat

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Gujarat, India
41 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: [Recap] Exploring Ambardi Safari Park

Reserve for meetup attendee response 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Connect Moderator

Hello friends,

Have look.

@MarinSt @AlejandraMaria @HelloJess @IlankovanT @KarenVChin @TraciC @BruceDM 

Connect Moderator

Have a look my recap. I hope you like it...

@OSAMA @BishowvijayaP @DavidTito @StephenAbraham @NarenChandra @SalmaanN @ermest @HelloSamsonR @JustineOBrien

Level 9

Hello @NareshDarji,

You made a big trip for arriving at Dhari village 🙂

The Ambardi Safari Park is a really beautiful place in the middle of the the  nature where sightseeing the  wildlife.

I like too much that the animals have a big space for living in captivity.

I am totally agree with you that  the waterfall  nearby Khodiyar temple are beautiful.

You and all the participants look georgeos!

Many many thanks for being part of the World Wide Photo Walk Meet-up. I really love to travel to amazing places like Ambardi Safari Park :)))

Congratulations!

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Connect Moderator

@NareshDarji Amazing post bro!! . I like this photography post. 

Happy Guiding !!!

Level 9

Wonderful place & very nicely covered by you guys. Thanks @NareshDarji

Level 10

Hi @NareshDarji

It is some kind of unique place for meet up,wildlife,healthy and adventure kind of place, and you travel a lot for this meet up to make successful.

It's good that you enjoyed a lot during your meet up.

Beautiful photos, nice video recap

Have a nice day

Connect Moderator

Thank you so much for your kind perusal @AlejandraMaria 

I always like to go with nature and wildlife because I'm a nature lover so here I selected that place to share with world. It's a great experience for me and it's my pleasure to being a part of this world wide photo walk.

Connect Moderator

Thank you so much @ShafiulB

@ShafiulB wrote:

@NareshDarji Amazing post bro!! . I like this photography post. 

Happy Guiding !!!