wildspan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Recap Explore Tarkwabay & surf

This is a brief Recap of Explore Tarkwabay and Surf. I had the honor of organizing this surfing/beach themed meetup and the attendance was unprecedented. In attendance was... @SanyaOdare @Sagir @MrLabule @pwanaduku @Sayo @BukolaAjayiand a host of others. 

Click 'here' for the photo album.

The idea for this meetup came about when I saw an advert calling for entries to a surfing competition slated to hold at Takwabay. This is a first of its kind here in Nigeria and I was excited about it, so I thought the best way of sharing this is by hosting a meetup.

@SanyaOdareand @Sagir

#localguides - others behind the camera..

The Meetup

We took off from CMS jetty in two boats and within 15 minutes we arrived at the beach. This was a special event for me, and a moment to be remembered for a long time.  

The idea was to experience and share the beauty associated with life in Lagos. We had such a nice time taking pictures while taking in the scenic beauty of the island... Oh yeah! we got swimming and hiked for a bit too, as there's just so much to see and do, we actually ran out of time while having fun! lol 

Please see image link for more details.

James Edeani - Lagos Local Guide
Lagos, Nigeria
9 comments
Level 10

Re: Recap Explore Tarkwabay & surf

Explore Tarkwa Bay and Surf definitely remains #BestMeetUpEver in the history of Local Guides in Nigeria generally and Lagos in particular.

A zillion thanks to @wildspan for making it happen and big kudos to every member of Lagos Local  Guides who were in attendance.

Level 7

@SanyaOdare I cant thank you enough for your contributions towards the success of this meetup. You are a trail blazer and im greatful for that.

Level 9

The meetup was a great one indeed.

One that will not be forgotten for a very long time.

Nigeria  
Connect Moderator

Thanks @wildspan for organising this meet up. It was fabulous and magical...

This is the meet up with highest attendance organised by individual in Lagos...

I agree with you @SanyaOdare #bestmeetup ever..

Kind regards

Sagir..

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 7

Thanks @AustinCO as always It's always fun hanging with you. 

Level 7

You are too kind @Sagir I appreciate you and all you do for this community. Also, that Zobo again 'Prime' perfecto! lol, Thanks again.

Level 10

Awwww......... thanks a zillion @wildspan for your kind words - I appreciate!

@wildspan wrote:

@SanyaOdare I cant thank you enough for your contributions towards the success of this meetup. You are a trail blazer and im greatful for that.

Level 10

@wildspan Superb Meetup , Thanks for organizing. The photos are colorful and everyone is looking happy. Thanks for your efforts in bringing the community together through this avenue :).

Level 7

Thanks you @HelloSamsonR you are far too kind. looking forward to the next meetup. Hope to see you then.