deepakjhic's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Recap: Delhi the "36" photo walk: Best meet-up ever.

@PaulPavlinovich thank you so much for the idea of "36" photo walk. 

I've hosted 3 meet-ups before this one but this one was superb meet-up. In this meet-up total 7 local local guides joined us. 

In this meet-up all local guides were excited more than me. I reached at meet-up spot before 45 minutes. @JMD9 join me at Red Fort, because I was clicking some photos there. He shared his experience with me about local guide program. At 10 o'clock @Amrendraanupam joined us at given location. I can never forget the experience of this meet-up because all local guides were with full of energy and sharing their experiences. The interesting thing was 3 local guides joined us after travelling more than 60 kms. 

1. @Pravind_Yadav from Baraut city
  2. @Cphogat from Rohtak city
  3. @Prdeep from Karnal city

@ProfArunCM also joined us a given location. Finally we started taking photos from a mobile market near Shri Digambar lal Jain mandir. @Venomspatel also joined us at Jama Masjid. All details shared by everyone was very useful. 

Here are some photos from our meet-up, 

Meetup hosted by me(Delhi The"36" photo walk)Meetup hosted by me(Delhi The"36" photo walk)In Delhi meetupIn Delhi meetupStarting Point of 36 photo walkStarting Point of 36 photo walk36 photo walk36 photo walkDelhi meetupDelhi meetup

Here is link to our album. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/9rtq6Q1XwTf1jI7n2

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
New Delhi, Delhi, India
19 comments
Level 10

Re: Recap: Delhi the "36" photo walk: Best meet-up ever.

@deepakjhic

Glad that I could able to join, it was nice experience. Would like to join more such meets up. Click by ProfArunCClick by ProfArunC

Click by ProfArunCClick by ProfArunC

Click by ProfArunCClick by ProfArunC

Level 9

@ProfArunCM,

Thank you for joining and sharing more photos with us. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

@deepakjhic One day I will get there.. to visit the Laal Kila.. 

Thanks for sharing photos of amazing Local Guides from there. And someday I will meet all of you soon.

Nice to see a few people I know.. the rest.. I will get to know soon.. 🙂 

Level 10

Deat @StephenAbraham

You ate most welcome. Do visit and visit Lal Quila.

@deepakjhic

Level 8

Dear Friends,

I was excited to attend this meet-up for two months. And finally, It doubled my happiness after meeting you all. 

This meet-up was also a nicest meetup. Meeting and doing photo walk with @Amrendraanupam @ProfArunCM  @JMD9 was a good experience and I was also excited to meet you guys for a year. Because we were following each other for a long time, but had a get together in this meet-up.

@Cphogat bro, same (above) words you . You have a pleasing personality, nice look  and good heart. Keep it up. Loved your contributions. 

I experienced new energy and enthusiasm meeting with very young Local Guides. Those are @Venomspatel @Pravind_Yadav . 

Explored many places. Nice discussions and knowledge sharing. Best meet-up with best Local Guides.

Level 10

Thank you @Prdeep & other friends. Next time we shall explore possibility in getting T-Shirt or any other item with printed message, contributed Lunch/Snacks etc all which make the meet more enjoyable. Hope you all agree.

Thanks @deepakjhic 

Level 8

@ProfArunCM 

Hmmm. That's the fantastic idea. I was also thinking to share, getting opinion about t-shirt, snack, food and some other gift to each other.

And hope @StephenAbraham will be with us definitely next time.

Level 8

Hii @deepakjhic I am feeling very glad after joining your meetup.

You increaseses our knowledge about local guide program.

Thanks for providing us best environment during meetup.

Red Fort click, after returning from meetupRed Fort click, after returning from meetup

GurudwaraGurudwara

Child waterChild water

All guidesAll guides

Level 5

Deepak -Please plan one more meetup .