ThanulakshanS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Recap Cargills Square Map Editing

Hi Everyone After Long gap Jaffna Local Guides Join Together. Editing the Google Maps the important Shopping Mall in Jaffna Town "Cargills Square" Four Stories Shopping Complex With Not Much Details We Took the Task to Fill the Information. I Plan To Start the Meet up At 4.45P.M I Arrived the Destination Around 4.30Pm And Waiting for Other Local Guides. i Wait Till 5 PM No One Arrived then i Decide Will Wait 10 minutes If Some One Come Will Continue Otherwise Do This Meetup My Self. Then My Friend And Member of Jaffna Local Guides @KajeeGK  (Kajeeban) Will Come to the Location. Then We Talk Some Funny Things And Start The Task

My Self And KajeeMy Self And Kajee

After We Start the Editing I Share my Last Meetup Experience With @KajeeGK He is Absent Last Jaffna Local Guides Meetup , We Start From The Ground Floor In Ground Floor There Are One Super Market And One Bank There We Took More Photos And Add To Maps. Then We Start Contributing To Maps. In There Are Lot of Places Are Missing and Not With Perfect Details Then We Added the New Places And Edit the Places. We Change the Address Floor Wise. Some Photos Need More time To Upload So We Decide to Upload Later And Capture the Pictures. This Place is Very Busy in Weekends its Very Difficult to Asking the Missing Information To Shop Owners.

IMG_4454.JPG

We Fill Every Places in Maps And Missing Details I Think in Jaffna This Is the Only One Shopping Complex With Full Details. After Complete All Floors We Look the Time its Around 7.30Pm We Decide to End the Meetup There is a Icecream Shop in 2nd Floor We Have some Short eats and Ice Cream there, We Decide to Take some Short eats with Icecream. The Icecream is Really a Different Taste There. 

We Discuss Lot of things He is my Best Friend Since School Times We Meet After Long Time And Also Its a Wonderful Memory. We Plan To the Next Meetup on March Weekend Date Not Fixed Will Decide Soon And Submit Thanks @KajeeGK For Your attendance If You Not There I Must the Do the Meetup Alone. Thank you Again 

For More Photos 

IMG_7176.JPG

5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Recap Cargills Square Map Editing

Every Meetup is a great Meetup when you have fun @ThanulakshanS even if one (or even zero) other people turn up. Well done!

Regards Paul

Level 8

Thank you So much For your Kind Word Bro @PaulPavlinovich

Level 10

回應: Recap Cargills Square Map Editing

@ThanulakshanS

such a exccelent Editing tour!

Local Guides from Taiwan.

My LGs profile➤https://www.google.com.tw/maps/contrib/101643820823137654634/◀

Level 10

@ThanulakshanS Nice to see you all. Keep it up.

Connect Moderator

Congratulations bro @ThanulakshanS

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.