anazizullah's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Recap: Bangladesh Tree Fair Meetup! (92nd meetup of BDLG)

Hello, Local Guides!

We (Bangladesh Local Guides) just finished our 92nd meetup. And this time meetup location is a unique place. It's the month-long national tree fair. Every year national tree has been arranged by the Government to promote tree plantation. Plant more trees to save the earth. We (BDLG) also believe it. To encourage our fellow local guides, we want to get in touch.
Entry gate of the tree fair.Entry gate of the tree fair.
Though the weather was rainy. I was worried if someone didn't come. But when I start getting calls from our local guides members I start believing that it's not getting flooded. Within a few minutes lot of people came. It was the first meetup for few people like @Sajal_das @sharif vi. 

my favorite people! captured by myself!my favorite people! captured by myself! We visit the fair roundly, saw so many new trees, flowers. 

Limon vi is very serious about taking photos.Limon vi is very serious about taking photos.Imran shows that he loves to contribute on maps!Imran shows that he loves to contribute on maps! Meeting favorite local guides is always  something to enjoy!Meeting favorite local guides is always something to enjoy!

We always love flowers & treesWe always love flowers & trees

After visiting the fair we went to the back side of the fair which is very close to Chandrima Udyan Park. 

There we drink tea and awesome biscuits( which has been brought from Hyderabad, India). Then we got introduced to each other. Discussed about the maps, local guides and connect.  Answered question. 

Zoburaz vi served tea <3Zoburaz vi served tea ❤️Discussion going on!Discussion going on!

Few prizes were given in the sign of good work to the community. 

B Modhu got a gift for his good works for the community.B Modhu got a gift for his good works for the community.

It was really a very great time. And a group photo where so many were missing 😞 

Few of us at the ending (few were missing here)Few of us at the ending (few were missing here)

I personally thanked you guys (all of you) for coming in spite of the rainy weather (we're lucky that rain didn't come to our meetup time). Hope you guys enjoyed and learned many things. Special thanks to Hasan uz zaman vai for coming from Gazipur. 

Thank you guys again. 

@RayhanKhoka vi, @EasinRaseL vi and vabi, @LyricMitra apu, @MdAtikuzzamanLimon vi, @RomanSyed, @SajolKDas, @MahabubMunna vi, @zoburaz vi, @Shamim Shuvo vi, @Bishnu Modhu, @Rafsan Rana vi, @Junayed vi, @Jahid vi, @shorif vi, @jewel rana vi, @Imran vi, @Sourav, @Hasan uz Zaman vi, @Shovan paul, @Sajal das, @Partho Protim da, 

But we really missed @SoniaK apu, @MuhiburRSaad vi, @Asif vi, @MdLuthfulkabirK vi @raihan vi

Don't want to say goodbye but have to, coz we'll meet soon because.. 

We Want To FLY..We Want To FLY..

Photo album link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/uow8N4n2dXVQ1rAC8 

Sher-E-Bangla Nagar, Dhaka, Bangladesh
36 comments
Level 8

Re: Recap: Bangladesh Tree Fair Meetup! (92nd meetup of BDLG)

Hi @anazizullah and hi team,

You are doing a great job. And the photos are nice. And congrats for success full completion of 92nd meet up. Hope many more successful meets ups.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards, 

Jafar pasha

Level 9

that's great ! congrats

Level 8

Thank you brother @Jafarpasha

We also hope so. Keep us in your prayer and best wishes to you also 😊 

Level 8

Level 8

অনেক সুন্দর হয়েছে। 

সুন্দর এই পৃথিবীর জন্য গাছলাগানো অতি জরুলি। আমি তো ঢাকার বাইরে থাকি তাই আপনাদের সাথে থাকার সুযোগ কম হয়। তবে পরবর্তীতে থাকার অবশ্যই চেষ্টা করবো। 

Level 8

অসাধারণ, অনেক সুন্দর হয়েছে।

আমি ঢাকার বাহিরে থাকায় সময়মত আসতে পারিনা। আমার প্রচন্ড ইচ্ছে ছিল এবার মিলিত হবার, কিন্তু আবহাওয়া সাথে সময়ের হেরফের হওয়ায় আসতে পারলাম না। আশারাখি পরবর্তীতে আসবো।

সবাইকে অসংখ্য ধন্যবাদ সুন্দর একটা আয়োজনে উপস্থিত থেকে সুন্দর কিছু সময় অতিবাহিত করার জন্য।

ধন্যবাদ সবাইকে।

Level 8

@anazizullah Its my great Pleasure to meet you all nice guys

Level 10

Thanks a lot to the partcipants and sorry for me that could not prticipate in the meet up. I hope it was successful and enjoyable, also the pictures are so nice. Will try to join in the next.

Level 8

Thanks @anazizullah for nice recap our meetup. Also thanks our Bangladesh local guides team and @mahabubhasan for organize a fantastic meetup.