Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: [Recap] Accessibility of "Wheelchair" - (Dhaka, Comilla, Chandpur!)

@Kamalhasnainee beautiful meet-up 🙂 thanks for sharing this beautiful RECAP.  that 360 is really colorful 🙂

Level 9

@IlankovanT wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee beautiful meet-up 🙂 thanks for sharing this beautiful RECAP.  that 360 is really colorful 🙂

You are welcome brother ! Did you seen my album @IlankovanT, 360, just trying brother ha..ha..haaaaaaa....!

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

@TraciC yes . 2015 mid A nton  attend there meet up , Bangladesh local guides also arrange meetup " Accessibility of  While chair "  several places  soon   Sajal post about our meetup photos . in the time we find out few problem in our country actually it's not problem our culture and structure and road design , our team try to create a short video about this . hope me present this "Summit "  

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

@Kamalhasnainee Yes!

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Connect Moderator

@Kamalhasnainee, looks like you had a very productive and fun meetup. Happy to see your group was able to mark Yes for wheelchair accessibility! 

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

Yes @KarenVChin you are right! We have found some places to answer 'YES' for wheelchair accessibility! Thanks for your nice reply.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

@Kamalhasnainee I saw the album 🙂 really I like that roller coaster 🙂

Level 8

@TraciC it is good to know that you ware an event co-organized a few years back which was held at Jamuna Future Park. Because I was also participating in that event.

Anton was there. Passed a great time on that evening.

I am very happy to let you know that Bangladesh Local Guides is also around the local are for checking the accessibility of wheelchair and for physically challenged people.

Hope we can share some of those moments on Connect very soon.

@Kamalhasnainee you all done a great job. Really very impressive and keep it up. It really helps other to access the place properly.

Level 9

@SajolKDas wrote:

@TraciC it is good to know that you ware an event co-organized a few years back which was held at Jamuna Future Park. Because I was also participating in that event.

Anton was there. Passed a great time on that evening.

I am very happy to let you know that Bangladesh Local Guides is also around the local are for checking the accessibility of wheelchair and for physically challenged people.

Hope we can share some of those moments on Connect very soon.

@Kamalhasnainee you all done a great job. Really very impressive and keep it up. It really helps other to access the place properly.

You are most welcome brother @SajolKDas and really thanks for your kind reply to me...!

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8