Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: [Recap] Accessibility of "Wheelchair" - (Dhaka, Comilla, Chandpur!)

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

It was really a good experience @FaridTDF but sad to say that there are huge places still now needed to repair their pathway system....! I think we should continue this program .... for the development of our society to help millions. And I think team should set this program for all time like Meet Up for 'GEO Walk, Map Editing or Food Crawl.....' It is my proposal that 'Accessibility Walk' also may be a Main subject like 'GEO Walk' ....! We can meet at different times of the year with this 'Accessibility walk'. What you think about this brother @ErmesT ? By the way many many thanks for your (Both of you) nice reply....!

Yes @Kamalhasnainee

I agree with you. This kind of experience should be included in the list of the regular meetup.

In the next future I hope we can edit the maps, indicating the position of the ramps in the pathway.

I'm my post (that @ShafiulB

Shared in G+) I was asking for a way to insert the pathway into the maps.

Ermes 

Connect Moderator

@ErmesT wrote:

Yes @Kamalhasnainee

I agree with you. This kind of experience should be included in the list of the regular meetup.

In the next future I hope we can edit the maps, indicating the position of the ramps in the pathway.

I'm my post (that @ShafiulB

Shared in G+) I was asking for a way to insert the pathway into the maps.

Ermes 

@ErmesT Thanks for your comment and its my pleasure that you like my indication .....

Happy Guiding !!

Happy Mapping !!

Level 10

@Kamalhasnainee @ShafiulB Very well writing and beautiful areng this event, love it. I wish you all the very Best!!

Thanks a lot!!

Masud.

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Connect Moderator

@OmarBD wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee @ShafiulB Very well writing and beautiful areng this event, love it. I wish you all the very Best!!

Thanks a lot!!

Masud.

@OmarBD You are most welcome my bro and thanks a lot for wish!!!! Hope we will meet in our future Meet-up... 

Level 10

@ShafiulB Yes!! we do lot of things.

Thanks again.

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Connect Moderator

@OmarBD wrote:

@ShafiulB Yes!! we do lot of things.

Thanks again.

@OmarBD Obviously we will do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Level 9

Thanks brother @OmarBD ! Did you seen our album?

@OmarBD wrote:

Thanks a lot!!

Masud.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

@Kamalhasnainee আমিও আপনাকে অনেক ধন্যবাদ জানাচ্ছি এত সুন্দর করে বলার জন্য । 

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Googler
Solution

Hi @Kamalhasnainee.Thanks for sharing your recap of your meet-up. It looks like you were all quite busy visiting multiple places! I like that even when you were at Jamuna Park (I'm familiar with it for an event I co-organized a few years back that @MahabubMunna may remember though I did not attend in person), you were answering questions about other places, too. That is the spirit!!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

You are most welcome @TraciC and you are right we were busy for visiting multiple places in Dhaka-Mogbazar, Khilgaon, Motijheel area at last Jamuna Future Park! We have enjoyed this event with our real spirit for helping millions. I have seen your meet up live video about accessibility which was very nice & really motivational to other local guide members in our community. Some local people also were attached with us during our meet up time ... ! We have faced some questions about this meet up from various authorities, they were pleased with our answer and gave us the opportunity to update their place with accessibility information's. By the way thanks again Mam!

@TraciC wrote:

Hi @Kamalhasnainee.Thanks for sharing your recap of your meet-up. It looks like you were all quite busy visiting multiple places! I like that even when you were at Jamuna Park (I'm familiar with it for an event I co-organized a few years back that @MahabubMunna may remember though I did not attend in person), you were answering questions about other places, too. That is the spirit!!

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh