Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: [Recap] Accessibility of "Wheelchair" - (Dhaka, Comilla, Chandpur!)

@Kamalhasnainee as usual wonderful meet up and awesome recap. Beautiful photos 

Congratulations for good initiative, it's a nice place for such meet up Thanks for sharing. 

Thanks @AgoesSantosa for mention me here.

Level 9

Thanks brother @NareshDarji @S-Rabie !

@NareshDarji wrote:

Congrats bro @Kamalhasnainee for this successful meet-up 👏👏👏👏🎉🎉🎉🎉💐💐💐🌠🌠

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

It was really a good experience @FaridTDF but sad to say that there are huge places still now needed to repair their pathway system....! I think we should continue this program .... for the development of our society to help millions. And I think team should set this program for all time like Meet Up for 'GEO Walk, Map Editing or Food Crawl.....' It is my proposal that 'Accessibility Walk' also may be a Main subject like 'GEO Walk' ....! We can meet at different times of the year with this 'Accessibility walk'. What you think about this brother @ErmesT ? By the way many many thanks for your (Both of you) nice reply....!

@ErmesT wrote:

Congratulations @Kamalhasnainee, really a wonderful experience.

Thanks for sharing and for tagging me.

This kind of experience are helping a lot in a positive way, for a global better world.

Congratulations also to @ShafiulB and to all the local guides that joined you. I really love this post, and the album too.

Ermes

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Thanks brother @AkmalB , you liked it...& it was really a nice place for this meet up, all credit goes to @ShafiulB for selection of this place!

@AkmalB wrote:

Congratulations for good initiative, it's a nice place for such meet up Thanks for sharing. 

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

@Kamalhasnainee  Wow, Congratulations for the meet up and thanks for sharing 

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Connect Moderator

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

Thanks brother @AkmalB , you liked it...& it was really a nice place for this meet up, all credit goes to @ShafiulB for selection of this place!

@AkmalB wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee Thanks you tooo...

It was my selection but you are the man who handle this event completely....

Happy Guiding !!

Happy Mapping !!

Connect Moderator

@ErmesT wrote:

Congratulations @Kamalhasnainee, really a wonderful experience.

Thanks for sharing and for tagging me.

This kind of experience are helping a lot in a positive way, for a global better world.

Congratulations also to @ShafiulB and to all the local guides that joined you. I really love this post, and the album too.

Ermes

@ErmesT Thanks dear for wishing me and all....

Its our pleasure that you all like this.

@OmarBD @SalmaanN @Pannabd11 you all may like this event RECAP!!! 

Level 9

You are welcome brother @ShahMdSultan নিজের দেশের লোকদের মধ্যে আপনি একজন যে স্বাগত জানালেন, দেখে খুব ভাল লাগলো। সত্যিকার অর্থে অহংকার ছেড়ে কাজ করার যে স্বার্থকতা ওটার মজাই আলাদা....অহংকারীরা কোথাও সম্মান পায় না, যদিও পায় সেটা স্বল্প সময়ের জন্য। সবাইকে উদ্দেশ্য করে বলছি...কি হবে এতো অহংকার দিয়ে? ঠান্ডা হোন ভাই/বোন, নিজের দেশের চিন্তা করুন, পারলে দেশের উপকারে আসুন, আমরা আছি সব সময়, আমরা চাই দেশের সামান্যতম উপকারও যদি আমরা করতে পারি তাহলেই আমাদের পরিশ্রম স্বার্থক। চিন্তা করে দেখুন আজকে আমরা লাইক দিচ্ছি, কোথায়? পাশাপাশি দেশগুলোতে কমিউনিটির পক্ষ থেকে অনেকগুলো প্রোগ্রাম হচ্ছে অথচ আমাদের দেশে হয় না, কেন? কেন বলতে পারবেন..? হুম, এটাই খুজে বের করার বিষয়, যে কেন আমাদের দেশে হয় না....! এসব কথা আসলে এখানে বলার মত না,তাই এতটুকুই। যাই হোক ভাই আপনাকে দেখে অনেক আনন্দ অনুভব করছি। আপনার মতো আরো যারা বাংলাদেশ থেকে আমাদের সাথে অংশগ্রহণ করছেন সবাইকে আমি অনেক ধন্যবাদ জানাচ্ছি এবং শুকরিয়া জ্ঞাপন করছি।

@ShahMdS wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee  Wow, Congratulations for the meet up and thanks for sharing 

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

ha.haa..haaa...so nice of you brother @ShafiulB ! Thanks 

@ShafiulB wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

@AkmalB wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee Thanks you tooo...

It was my selection but you are the man who handle this event completely....

Happy Guiding !!

Happy Mapping !!

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

@Kamalhasnainee I just so your album bro,

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

Actually we don't know the reality of a disable person though they are living in our society. We think we have no time but think if he/she is in your family, then..? Then there is no word! I would like to say that there are huge markets, amusement parks, school, college (all kinds of educational institute) except hospital, I think maximum places have no the mind about hospitality for those disable persons.  So, We should rise our hand and have to do something to help them not only updating to map but we should talk to the authorities of various places to build the pathway of wheelchair accessibility. Amusement or re-freshness is very needed for all people but if anybody is disable to enter to these places, then? For that reason we (Me & @ShafiulB) have decided to hold our meet up to an amusement park in Dhaka and it was "Jamuna Future Park" (The Biggest Shopping Mall in South Asia and World's 3rd Largest Shopping Mall) and various places in Dhaka, Comilla and Chandpur. We have divided our team in (mentioned) three parts. Let's see some views from that places.....!

Jamuna Future ParkJamuna Future ParkUpdating AccessibilityUpdating Accessibility

View the accessibility pathway of Jamuna Future Park by Google Maps in 360 sphere....!

Updating accessibility Ad Din & KhidmahUpdating accessibility Ad Din & Khidmah   

Mapping /UpdatingMapping /Updatinggroup pic.jpg

Personally I would like to say that really I liked this event @TraciC because I want to help my people, if a can help the people it will be helpful to me also. So, Thank you very much for this great initiative. I am thinking that I will go to various places to update or to request to build a pathway for wheelchair accessibility where still now it is not available.    

Thanks to all team members for approval my meetup. @HelloJess @MariaBi

You may like this @ErmesT @KarenVChin @IlankovanT @LucioV @OSAMA 

Please visit my album : Full album is here.

Thanks for watching to me....!        

what a Wheelchair ride brother