Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[Recap] Accessibility of "Wheelchair" - (Dhaka, Comilla, Chandpur!)

Actually we don't know the reality of a disable person though they are living in our society. We think we have no time but think if he/she is in your family, then..? Then there is no word! I would like to say that there are huge markets, amusement parks, school, college (all kinds of educational institute) except hospital, I think maximum places have no the mind about hospitality for those disable persons.  So, We should rise our hand and have to do something to help them not only updating to map but we should talk to the authorities of various places to build the pathway of wheelchair accessibility. Amusement or re-freshness is very needed for all people but if anybody is disable to enter to these places, then? For that reason we (Me & @ShafiulB) have decided to hold our meet up to an amusement park in Dhaka and it was "Jamuna Future Park" (The Biggest Shopping Mall in South Asia and World's 3rd Largest Shopping Mall) and various places in Dhaka, Comilla and Chandpur. We have divided our team in (mentioned) three parts. Let's see some views from that places.....!

Jamuna Future ParkJamuna Future ParkUpdating AccessibilityUpdating Accessibility

View the accessibility pathway of Jamuna Future Park by Google Maps in 360 sphere....!

Updating accessibility Ad Din & KhidmahUpdating accessibility Ad Din & Khidmah   

Mapping /UpdatingMapping /Updatinggroup pic.jpg

Personally I would like to say that really I liked this event @TraciC because I want to help my people, if a can help the people it will be helpful to me also. So, Thank you very much for this great initiative. I am thinking that I will go to various places to update or to request to build a pathway for wheelchair accessibility where still now it is not available.    

Thanks to all team members for approval my meet up. It was my first step to arrange a successful meet up! @HelloJess @MariaBi

You may like this @ErmesT @KarenVChin @IlankovanT @LucioV @OSAMA 

Please visit my album : Full album is here.

Thanks for watching to me....!        

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Jamuna Future Park, Pragati Avenue, Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
50 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: [Recap] Accessibility of "Wheelchair" - (Dhaka, Comilla, Chandpur!)

Hi @Kamalhasnainee.Thanks for sharing your recap of your meet-up. It looks like you were all quite busy visiting multiple places! I like that even when you were at Jamuna Park (I'm familiar with it for an event I co-organized a few years back that @MahabubMunna may remember though I did not attend in person), you were answering questions about other places, too. That is the spirit!!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Level 8

@Kamalhasnainee

Wow nice and congratulations for the meet up. 

Level 8

@OSAMA

@S-Rabie

@AkmalB

@ErmesT

You must Visit these soon.

Level 9

Welcome brother @AgoesSantosa !

@AgoesSantosa wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee

Wow nice and congratulations for the meet up. 

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

You may like this @HelloSamsonR @BishowvijayaP @AnuradhaP @FaridTDF @DavidTito @NareshDarji @PavelSarwar

Walkway based on wheelchair accessibilityWalkway based on wheelchair accessibility

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

Congrats bro @Kamalhasnainee for this successful meet-up 👏👏👏👏🎉🎉🎉🎉💐💐💐🌠🌠

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Congratulations @Kamalhasnainee, really a wonderful experience.

Thanks for sharing and for tagging me.

This kind of experience are helping a lot in a positive way, for a global better world.

Congratulations also to @ShafiulB and to all the local guides that joined you. I really love this post, and the album too.

Ermes

Level 9

Wonderful photos @Kamalhasnainee

Level 9

Dear brother @AgoesSantosa , thanks for information 

Connect Moderator

Que buena experiencia que tuvieron @Kamalhasnainee, gracias por compartir