DavidTito's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[Recap] #36Walk Perth

screenshot.png #36Walk (2).png

Hello Everyone Welcome to my [Recap]  #36Walk Perth, My meet location was at Cactus on Wellington Street Perth just Local Guide @Anonymous who is someone I recently excepted in my Community PerthLocalGuidesCommunityGoogle+ who is Level One but has the inspiration to come on board with me, I explained to him about this Meetup as this is his first time and I explain to him just like the old days when we could only take 36 with old roll  and straight away he was so keen, he seems to learn very quickly

so I went a step further to see which apps he had and what he need and he asks me about the green ring around my profile and told him that I am STreetViewTrusted in taking 360 Photos and hes like how dio you do that, So I got him to download The Sreet View App and tought him how to take a 360 using the dot system. His first 360 photo was a complete %100 success we both had a moment and of achievement, this was LocalGuides Moment of truth, I gave him a big smile and said 50 of those and you Street View Trusted my friend bare in mind we are total strangers but now on way to being great Local Guide friends.

I did take 36 photos But would like to share our adventure as well in a  few 360s.

Being StreetViewTrusted and I have high My map skills as noted by @ErmesT I have embedded my #36Walk Perth Below feel free to look inside But Full Google Album link will

Posted Here 

@PaulPavlinovich @BishowvijayaP @HelloSamsonR @LucioV @OSAMA @KarenVChin 

Thanks everyone for watching see you next Year In the Next Annual #36Walk Perth 2019

24 comments
Level 8

Re: [Recap] #36Walk Perth

Great recap with awesome photos @DavidTito. Thanks for sharing it with us, I will post my recap soon.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wao @DavidTito that is amazing 36 Walk Recap, you made incredible walk, i love your photographs and 360 clicks, very inspiring 

Connect Moderator

Beautiful recap...

Congratulations for your successful 36 walk bro @DavidTito

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Photographs are really attractive and nice weather also in your area for photography @DavidTito.  Thanks for sharing with us.  

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

Level 8

@Anonymous Thank you it was a good day

@Anonymous wrote:

Wao @DavidTito that is amazing 36 Walk Recap, you made incredible walk, i love your photographs and 360 clicks, very inspiring 

Level 8

@NareshDarji thanks bro I have a new Local Guide friend has level one but has lots of talent 

Level 8

Connect Moderator

Cool meetup @DavidTito I will add this to the Recap list.

Do we need to call you Captain Tito now? 

Regards Paul