PaulPavlinovich's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Recap: 36Walk LGSummit17 Edition

@PaulPavlinovich, that was a whole lot of fun! I got photos!! But was way too busy talking and being caboose at the end to fully take all 36 photos.  My recap will be out shortly, hopefully before #LGSummit18, Just Kidding @OSAMA

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

Take your time @KarenVChin , as a San Francisco Local guide , you were the local guide for the local Guides 😁👍😁👍

We can drop your  recap home work 😁👍

Level 10

Hi @ErmesT

Thank you for caring and sharing this wonderful recap video. All the great highlights of #SanFrancisco look awesome. It looks like everyone on the 36' photo walk arranged by always fun, amazing and happy  @PaulPavlinovich with super star sweet genuine Google Local Guide extraordinaire @KarenVChin guiding you all around gorgeous San Francisco. It all looks like an outstanding glorious event. Fun for everyone. Thank you for caring and sharing. Shine on diamonds! 💎

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Connect Moderator

Thanks @Justine2807

It was simply wonderful for me to meet @PaulPavlinovich

(a living legend), @KarenVChin

(a fantastic Local Guide (well, being both moderator we had some opportunity to chat, but to meet her in person is... Wow)). She is a volcano of energy!! 

And of course, other 148 wonderful 

Local guides. 

It is difficult right now for me to say what to wish for the next year. Part of me would like to go there with all the fantastic people I met this year, but in the other side I know that a lot of wonderful members of this community deserve the right to go. 

Hope next year Google will be able to increase the number. 

Ermes 

Level 10

Hi @ErmesT

Thanks again for sharing this wonderful experience. You too are a living legend along with @PaulPavlinovich and @KarenVChin 

As you say everyone of the top 150 fantastic Google Local Guides are 

all a fabulous bundle of positive energy, so adventurous, fun, kind and selfless! It is so amazing to see you all enjoying the experience and your main thoughts are of others and sharing the fun! True Google Local Guides Connect living legends. 

Shine on diamonds. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 8

@PaulPavlinovich I agree with @OSAMA Last year I was with @RobM and his pertner and we took some fantastic shots I hope to see him again for the Perth 36

Connect Moderator

Glad you enjoyed them @Justine2807 if you want to see more search socials with #lgsummit17 and #36walk and you should find the images from the walkers.

Connect Moderator

Great set @ErmesT and some fun German techno too 🙂

Connect Moderator

The next 36 isn't so far away @DavidTito @OSAMA so start thinking about your walk 🙂

Level 8

@ErmesT @PaulPavlinovich thanks for sharing

@ErmesT wrote:

Thanks @PaulPavlinovich for the Recap

here is my version of this super funny day