prashantontop's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Ready With Local Guide Badges

Hello Guys, Be Ready To Join Today  Local Guide Map Editing Meetup @ 7 PM , Jawahar Kala Kendra. Visit at https://www.facebook.com/groups/369886660167672/ 
#GoogleLocalGuide #LocalGuide #LocalGuideMetup #Meetup #JaipurMeetup #JKK #LiveConnect #GoogleMap #MapEditing #Addmissingplace 

Is My Local Guide Badges are right? 

Google Local Guide Jaipur India (3).jpg

Google Local Guide Jaipur India (4).jpg

Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: Ready With Local Guide Badges

@Md_Junaidkhan0786 

Yes, We will share the information soon about the new meetup. you can join our facebook group to be in touch @ Join Group Click Here 

You can let me know if you have any other concern. 

Regards 

Prashant 

View solution in original post

Level 6

Great yrrr.... But I missed it. Will ypu plzz tell me when will be the next meet?

Level 8
Solution

@Md_Junaidkhan0786 

Yes, We will share the information soon about the new meetup. you can join our facebook group to be in touch @ Join Group Click Here 

Regards 

Prashant 

Level 8

i also missed it

@Md_Junaidkhan0786 wrote:

Great yrrr.... But I missed it. Will ypu plzz tell me when will be the next meet?

Level 8

@ARVINDERPALSINGH 

Nice to meet you Arvinder Pal Singh ji, 

We will schedule our Next Local Guide Meet up soon in the last week of this June month. 

you can join our facebook group to be in touch @ Join Group Click Here 

Regards 

Prashant 

Former Google Contributor

Hey @prashantontop,

You might not know this yet, but sharing personal information publicly is not allowed here. That's why I edited your message. Also, I'm moving your post to the Let's Meet-Up board where it fits better.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@NadyaPN Thanks for sharing the information. I edited my post and removed personal information. 

I just go through with details and policies and will never share any personal details. 

Thanks again for sharing useful information. 

Regards 

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for your understanding and enthusiasm, @prashantontop

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!