MuhannadK's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Connect Moderator

Re: [RECAP] Worldwide Map Edit - Dubai

Amazingly sweet  (no pun here) Worldwide Map Edit Walk @MuhannadK recap. Yes, definitely, think you need to return City Walk and take more photos and write more reviews for Google Maps. 

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

Thank you very much @IlankovanT   @Mayford @KarenVChin  @HazemK @OSAMA @HelloSamsonR   @Charleybaits  @Carl  for your feedback, sure more photos will be shared in the Worldwide Map Edit Album   

Level 10

If you had not mentioned that these stuffs are made from chocolate then I would have writing here saying 'Oh! @MuhannadK what a beautiful ladies items you have shared here'. πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„ @OSAMA bro I think this is the best way to play with foods. πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„

Anyway this is the fun part of post.

Thank you so much for those valuable contributions you have made as a part of worldwide map edit walk  dear @MuhannadK. Keep it up. πŸ™‚

Level 9

Thank you @BishowvijayaP, personally it was nice surprise for me, and looks I have to add here few more photos of how the place look like, sure unable to upload 360 photos here which exceed 3Mb

Green Planet ..Green Planet ..

City walk outdoor view ..City walk outdoor view ..

City walk centre. .City walk centre. .

La PΓ’tisserie des RΓͺves .. 360 photo ..La PΓ’tisserie des RΓͺves .. 360 photo ..

City walk internal shopping area ..City walk internal shopping area ..

Outdoors ..Outdoors ..

Level 10

Amazing photos @MuhannadK bro. Thanks for sharing. πŸ™‚

Level 8

Wow Great @MuhannadK Thanks For Sharing , I Love The Cakes πŸ™‚ 

Level 9

Yeah @BishowvijayaP πŸ˜Š

@MuhannadK is great photographer πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘Œ

Level 10

Professionalism is the great thing. Hence how different pictures than those we have taken.

@OSAMA bro I think you are also a great photo shooter. I saw you shooting indoor photos during the map edit alk. πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜…πŸ˜†

Level 10

Dear MuhannadK, hope all's well. Looks like a very luxurious meet-up. Did you get to eat any chocolate or cake? Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 10

Dear Dubai Local Guides, hope all's well. The next global meetup is on this month: πŸŒ World Wide Geo Walk - Discover hidden gems in your city πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž Kind regards from Osaka78