ShafiulB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: [RECAP] Worldwide Hospital Edit walk- Dhaka & Comilla

Good luck @ShafiulB and thanks @TraciC for featuring this recap, many many thanks. @OmarBD

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

You are most welcome @Kamalhasnainee

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 7

Really it is a good work.

But it is a matter of sorrow that,

I can not attend with them.😥

Level 10

Fantastic recap thank you @ShafiulB with excellent Google Maps reviews and Edits reports.

Congratulations of being featured in Connect. 

This is an outstanding two part meetup that really is a sensational, informative meetup that is very helpful for all who read it. Also exceptional pictures including panorama and 360' photographs. Totally fabulous Worldwide Hospital Edit walk for both Dhaka & Comilla.

Congratulations to all the Bangladesh Local Guides for this truly fantastic meetup event even with the Digital Security Act issues, well done. 

It is totally amazing how many hospitals you covered and the Google Maps image that shows all is terrific. Plus the list with links to everyone is very professional and helpful Google Maps contributions!

Once again brilliant high definition pictures and all round top recap and review too.

Many thanks to you Shaiful plus @ShahMdSultan @MojammelR and @Niloy also. An awesome meetup. 

Cheers

@Justine2807

Level 9

Wow @ShafiulB you have just done a stunning and great job.

Respect to all of you and feeling proud as a Bangladeshi.

Keep it up.

Connect Moderator

@Justine2807 Hi!!  

Thanks a lot for your great comment. Its a great encouragement for us...

Happy Guiding!! 

Connect Moderator

Many many thanks @TraciC for this.  You make me pleased. Finally thanks the team for this encouragement.

Happy Guiding!! 

Connect Moderator

@DrShaunak wrote:

@ShafiulB Great initiative. Thanks a lot to you & your team.  I also love to edit/update info of medical facilities of my city.  Google Local guides also published a small article about my activity. Please have a look here. 

@DrShaunak Yes Dada. When I was there in meet Up just remembered about your story. Its was really a great experience...

Thanks for your comment here...

Happy Guiding!!! 

Level 8

@ShafiulB

Congratulations my friend. I am super stoked your inspiring RECAP report got featured today. BIG kudos to ALL your hard work towards the Local Guides program and Google Maps (your hard work at forums, communities, etc.).
Keep up your happy mapping 😉

JeroenM 

Level 9

@TraciC Thank you very much for your support and also thanks @ShafiulB. It was another great Meet-Up for me. Thanks again ... 🙂

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website