ShafiulB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: [RECAP] Worldwide Hospital Edit walk- Dhaka & Comilla

@ShafiulB awesome recap of such a helpful meet up. It's great that maximums of the hospital authorities were ok with it! You've taken very beautiful pictures and I'm sure it has been a very successful meet up. 

Regards from Buenos Aires 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

Another great initiative @Kamalhasnainee! Thanks for sharing this list, I'm sure it will be helpful for everyone staying in the city 🙂

Kamalhasnainee ha escrito:

Hi everyone, I have completed may places of Hospital in Comilla. Here is a small list I would like to share with everybody....!

Satellite view of hospital placesSatellite view of hospital places

Please follow the link to view the list I visited in Comilla, Bangladesh. I will share some 360's later.

Hospital Link is here.

Thanks.

Level 10

@Kamalhasnainee can't wait to see the 360's! Please post them here when you can so we can see them 🙂 

Googler

Awesome, @ShafiulB. Congratulations for what looks like another great meet-up.

P.S. Do you mind making your second photo or a group photo your first image so we can consider featuring it on our homepage of Connect? Thank you! 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Connect Moderator

@TraciC wrote:

Awesome, @ShafiulB. Congratulations for what looks like another great meet-up.

P.S. Do you mind making your second photo or a group photo your first image so we can consider featuring it on our homepage of Connect? Thank you! 🙂

Many many thanks @TraciC . I am so happy that you like this and please see the new look .

Level 10

Desire is unstoppable despite the difficulties.

That's what you guys have proved @ShafiulB. Congratulations.

Connect Moderator

I have updated this RECAP with some High resolution photos !! @TraciC please have a look again ..

Happy Guiding !!!

Connect Moderator

@Kamalhasnainee Hi !! 

Thanks for your additional information !!! I like the link you shared !! Its really an appreciate  job. 

I am also add you information on the main thread !!!

Keep it up !! Happy Guiding !!!

Connect Moderator

@ShahMdSultan wrote:

Thanks @ShafiulB for sharing this Meet-Up and I am very happy to be a part of this. Thanks again 🙂

What about you ??? @Kamalhasnainee @OmarBD 

@ShahMdSultan Thanks for your comment !! You are such as inspiration for me now. Your collaboration just make me happy !! You are really a dedicated Local Guide i see........

Thanks again for your joining !!!

Happy Guiding !!!

Level 9

Thanks @ShafiulB for your nice compliment.

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website