ShafiulB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

[RECAP] Worldwide Hospital Edit walk- Dhaka & Comilla

Group Selfie During the hospital editwalkGroup Selfie During the hospital editwalk

Hello !! Dear Local Guides !!! 

This was our first time Meet -Up in Dhaka, Bangladesh. So it was very important for us although the new Local Digital Law announcement  of Bangladesh government was a  big barrier for this walk. I think this is  one of the best problem for all Local Guides in Bangladesh right now. Because here company/Business authority are not interest to give any kinds of his business information. They feel like insecure. The current situation like Digital Security Act 2018 of the Bangladesh is the main REASON for this kind of issues.     

But finally thanks God we have completed our ''Worldwide Hospital Edits Walk in Dhaka & Comilla'' region jointly without any inconvenience.

Editing timeEditing time

Documents file for the meet UpDocuments file for the meet Up

This Meet Up was divided by 2 part. One for Dhaka and one for Comilla region. We started our walk in Dhaka at 10 am from Dhaka Medical College hospital which is the most famous government hospital in Bangladesh. 
I also want to remind that we planned for visit only our country most popular medical hospitals that why we can coverage our time. Because there are a huge hospitals in Dhaka city and it is so tough to touch all of these during the walk.

Some Important and popular Hospitals we visited during this hours ...

PANO_20180202_150603 copy.jpg

Dhaka Medical College Hospital

Secretariat Road, Dhaka

BSMMU

Shahbagh, Dhaka

BIRDEM General Hospital

Shahbagh, Dhaka

Popular Medical College Hospital

Bir Uttam Kazi Nuruzzaman Road, Dhaka

Labaid Cardiac Hospital

Dhanmondi, Dhaka

Anwer Khan Modern Medical College Hospital

Dhanmondi, Dhaka

Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College Hospital

Sher- E- Bangla Nagar, Dhaka

For Dhaka hospital walk part we met 5 Local Guides and started our walk from Dhaka Medical. During the walk we got a nice experience about the Hospitals location on Maps.We found maximum hospitals accurate address or information on maps. This credit goes to Dhaka area Local Guides who made this area contributions regular . So we verified their information where are seems all right then we made an awareness about the Question & Answer on Google maps. We explained how this service can be perform as a digital customer care service. 

close shot ....close shot ....Answering question servayAnswering question servay

We also suggested where need to update information like as Address, Mobile number, Hours, Website information. Maximums of the hospital authority appreciated our initiative which was the power of the walk. We got a lot of encouragement from this walk for future Maps edit walk. We collected a lots of photographs with our Mobile phones. It was also like a Mobile photography walk...

Editing timeEditing time

One by one we visited our selected Hospitals. We completed our meet up by walking but some long distance hospitals we went by rickshaw... 

Selfie on the RickshawSelfie on the Rickshaw

In this Meet up we earned a lots of experience and Local Guides experience sharing!!! It was a great time with our Local Guides. We really enjoyed our time with mapping. We ended our Walk after having lunch in a Local popular restaurant.
Thanks @ShahMdSultan @MojammelR @Niloy for join with me. Your all collaboration made this Event fulfilled.  Hope in future we will Meet again.. 

IMG_20180202_162602.jpg

Our second part was organized in Comilla region by @OmarBD& @Kamalhasnainee from 2.30 PM to 5 PM. 
They Visited a lots of important and popular Hospital and updated their information with writing reviews.. 
Thanks You both for participate in this walk and made this Meet Up complete....

Popular hospitals in comilla  Link .. https://goo.gl/maps/8eoVNpAin3z

Hospitals in ComillaHospitals in Comilla

Full album link https://photos.app.goo.gl/Dxqr1EIKIVMumywn2

@TraciC @JeslynL @ErmesT @LucioV @Sagir @Osaka78forTRUMP Hope you all like this ...

Local Guides keep editing and Exploring ....

Happy Guiding !! 

Happy Guiding !!!

Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
80 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: [RECAP] Worldwide Hospital Edit walk- Dhaka & Comilla

It was great meeting for Bangladesh local guides. Congratulations for your successful Meetup @ShafiulB

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Bls: [RECAP] Worldwide Hospital Edit walk- Dhaka & Comilla

Happy Guiding ! like this man. thanks for your inspiring recap. I hope can host meet up like you

Level 10

Dear @ShafiulB and Dhaka and Comilla Local Guides, hope all's well. Excellent meet-up, many valuable contributions, great to see happy Local Guides getting together. Well done all 🙂 Kindest regards from Osaka78

Level 10

@ShafiulB Well done. You are a real Rockstar. Your pictures are amazing. And your Recap is excellent. What a lovely meeetup. Thanks for joining in and Sharing your knowledge to improve your community.

Level 9

Hi everyone, I have visited many places of Hospital in Comilla. Here is a small list I would like to share with everybody....!

Satellite view of hospital placesSatellite view of hospital places

Please follow the link to view the list I visited in Comilla, Bangladesh. I will share some 360's later.

Hospital Link is here.

Thanks.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

@NareshDarji wrote:

It was great meeting for Bangladesh local guides. Congratulations for your successful Meetup @ShafiulB

@NareshDarji Thanks !!! It was a best experience for me ...

Happy Guiding !!

Connect Moderator

Bls: [RECAP] Worldwide Hospital Edit walk- Dhaka & Comilla

@badaib wrote:

Happy Guiding ! like this man. thanks for your inspiring recap. I hope can host meet up like you

Hi @badaib I am very glad that you like this and want to host like this meet up..

Happy Guiding !!!

Connect Moderator

@Osaka78forTRUMP wrote:

Dear @ShafiulB and Dhaka and Comilla Local Guides, hope all's well. Excellent meet-up, many valuable contributions, great to see happy Local Guides getting together. Well done all 🙂 Kindest regards from Osaka78

@Osaka78forTRUMP Thanks for your valuable comment !! I really enjoy this time with the Local Guides!!! 

@OSAMA @DavidTito @ValeriaA_ @SalmaanN @Naiem @deepakjhic @BishowvijayaP @AkmalB @Anonymous take a look here !! I am waiting to see your comments !!!

Happy Guiding !!!

Level 9

Thanks @ShafiulB for sharing this Meet-Up and I am very happy to be a part of this. Thanks again 🙂

What about you ??? @Kamalhasnainee @OmarBD 

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website