LudwigGermany's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

[RECAP] World Wide Photowalk Nürnberg

Here is my recap for the World Wide Photo Walk Nuremberg / Germany.

We were 14 people from the town and around. Some even came from more than a hour away. It was freezing cold and we could hardly talk with each other in this frosty weather. But it was a very clear sky, bright light and great photo motives.

I have planned a route along the main tourist attractions as we wanted to show the world what they should know first about our city. #ShowcaseYourCity 

our route...our route...

First we walked along the river Pegnitz where there are some very nice bridges and buildings. 

Museum BridgeMuseum Bridge

Karlsbridge (by Andreas Prem)Karlsbridge (by Andreas Prem)

Hanger BridgeHanger Bridge

The Chain Bridge was built in 1824 and is thus the oldest chain bridge on the European continent: 

Chain BridgeChain Bridge

As you may know, I love tiny planet photos. I made a Nuremberg Local Guides group picture here: 

Local Guides from Nuremberg at the Chain BridgeLocal Guides from Nuremberg at the Chain Bridge

And we have a lot of beautiful houses, an imperial castle. But as we walked around it was getting colder and colder and we hardly could move our fingers - so there were only a few photos...

WeißgerbergasseWeißgerbergasse

TiergärtnertorTiergärtnertor

Frauenkirche (by Andreas Prem)Frauenkirche (by Andreas Prem)

Afterwards we all went to the steakhouse and had some nice conversations. For me it was the first Meet-Up I organized and I was a bit nervous about it. But it was really great and I think a success. There'll probably be a repeat soon, if it's a little warmer. Many thanks to all you helpful Local Guides for giving hints and tipps how to organize such a meet-up.

Please mention me with @LudwigGermany on your reply, so I get notified

Connect Moderator   Maps   Instagram   Twitter 

Nürnberg, Deutschland
14 comments
Level 9

Re: [RECAP] World Wide Photowalk Nürnberg

Hi @LudwigGermany,

Really great Recap. We can see the Beauty of Nurnberg though your amazing photos :))

It was a totally succes, 14 Local Guides are a lot!

We know that It is your fist meet-up because you have told us, but you have done it like if you were used to it  with the map, the pics and the perfect way you have told us how it was. A perfect host.

I know it is very cold in Germany, my brother lives there. I have been there several times, once I was in Nuremberg and I can recognized  some of the streests youa re showcasing us like Tiergartnertor.

Once one start, this don´t stop 😉

Congratulations to you and all Local Guides that has particpated 👏 👏 👏 👏 

Many thanks for being part of this World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up.

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 9

Thanks @LudwigGermany for sharing your photos and recap! And wow, despite the cold weather, you got a great turn out for your event! 

The photos are excellent and you guys went for quite a walk around the city!

Congrats on your event!! 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 9

very very nice meetup @LudwigGermany :)))

and you give us new info 🙂

about  the oldest chain bridge in europe :DDD

Level 9

Beautiful RECAP @LudwigGermany. thanks for sharing these beautiful photographs 🙂

Level 8

Guten Morgen zusammen als einer der 14 Teilnehmer bedanke ich mich ganz herzlich bei @LudwigGermany für die Einladung und freue mich tatsächlich auf eine Wiederholung bei ähnlich sonnige Wetter...nur mit etwas höheren Temperaturen 😬...ich bin sogar am überlegen für meine Stadt #Deggendorf einen Photowalk zu starten. 

Wer mehr Fotos vom MeetUp #Nürnberg sehen will:  https://photos.app.goo.gl/kWRmJlOHK9JUg6sq1

Ich hoffe das sich die restlichen Teilnehmer hier oder anderweitig noch melden um am Ende die ganzen Namen noch zusammen zu bekommen. 

Level 10

回應: [RECAP] World Wide Photowalk Nürnberg

@LudwigGermany

beautiful river and street view

see the pictures seems to join this photowalk

Local Guides from Taiwan.

My LGs profile➤https://www.google.com.tw/maps/contrib/101643820823137654634/◀

Level 10

Hi @LudwigGermany,

That is great recap. Nürnberg is such a nice city. The photos are well showing it!

Thanks for sharing it.

Level 10

Hi @AlejandraMaria,

When I think about the recap of the recap you will realize. I am sure it will be great ;-). I am really looking forward.

Wishing you all the best

Jul

Connect Moderator

Nice recap @LudwigGermany

Thanks for sharing.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.