FahmiAdimara's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[RECAP] World Wide PhotoWalk Pacitan, East Java, Indonesia

I'm In Pacitan, East Java, IndonesiaI'm In Pacitan, East Java, Indonesia

After successful to held World Wide PhotoWalk Mojokerto 2018. I continued my journey 293 KM from my hometown Surabaya to Pacitan, East Java, Indonesia. 

I continue my plain to support Global event "World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World" by @AlejandraMaría. Cause i think this is my chance to promote Indonesia Tourism Destination. 

Yesterday i have to collabs with @exploreindonesia team to make this event in Pacitan, East Java Indonesia. And we collabs with @indonesiaroamers to held this event, like @thelolprincess  @ochaleonicha22  from Surabaya,  @djani.us from Aceh,  @andybachtiar_ @debumalam @joeadimara_   from Sidoarjo,  and @chandrazdhb @fahmikafabih  who stay in Pacitan. 

Full TeamFull Team

Every i held Local Guides meetup like this, i always make collaborate with Indonesian Travel Influencer like them, because i think this is the maximal and high way to promote Indonesia Tourism Destination. And i can promote Local Guides to another people in Indonesia.

Cokel River, an Amazon from East Java, Indonesia

in Maron River

Cokel River from Drone

Sunset View in Karang Bolong Beach

Sunset View in Karang Bolong Beach

Local Guides Pride in Karang Bolong BeachLocal Guides Pride in Karang Bolong Beach

Some places we visit with the hope of the opportunity and collaboration Local Guides Indonesia and Explore Indonesia can help the promotion of tourism in remote places in Indonesia : 

1. Cokel River Amazon in East Java, Indonesia

2. Kasap Beach Magenta Sunset View

3. Maron River Amazon in East Java, Indonesia

4. Karang Bolong Beach Broken High Coral Sunset View

And the last, please give me more time to make a this RECAP with video, because i still use my old macbook for rendering my video. I need 16 hours to render it 😄

#LocalGuides, #WWPhotoWalk #ShowCaseYourCity

Pacitan, East Java, Indonesia
10 comments
Level 9

Re: [RECAP] World Wide PhotoWalk Pacitan, East Java, Indonesia

Level 9

Hi @FahmiAdimara,

Amazing, incredible, super 👏 👏 👏 👏 

Great photos from the air, like Cokel River with the Drone.

Paradisiac  Karang Bolong Beach 😉 

I have really enjoy Pacitan, East Java, Indonesia. It´s very far from Spain, so nothing better than this virtual travel that you have made for us showcasing it Beauty.

You have reach your goal, promote Indonesia Tourism Destination, now it is on my list 😊 

Congratulations to you and all this amazing Indonesian Local Guides Involved 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 

Good Evening from the South of Spain.

Alejandra.

Level 10

Dear @FahmiAdimara and Indonesia Local Guides, hope all's well. Great to see you all getting together. Your photography is stunningly beautiful, looks like you had a nice adventure to get to each location. Thanks for sharing your stories and showcasing beautiful Pacitan. Kindest regards from Osaka78 🙂

Level 9

Level 9

Hi @FahmiAdimara,

It´s a great an incredible video. East Java is amazing, the paradaise :))

You have made an amazing editing. I love how you play with the time, like @Osaka78forTRUMP´s do on his video too.
And just today I was going to add your photos to the REcaps of Recaps Video, now your video too

Congratulations for this fantastic editing.

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 10

Awesome video, @FahmiAdimara 🙂

Level 10

Wooow @FahmiAdimara very beautiful photos!!! Congratulations on your great meet up, I'm happy you can share it with us so we get to know a part of Indonesia 🙂 I like the cardboard pin!

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 9

Level 9