SP31's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: [RECAP] World Wide PhotoWalk Miami

Wonderful meetup @SP31 and @SoniaK. I can see Sonia capturing photos from her mobile, hope you had lots of fun. Thanks for sharing the wonderful photos, loved viewing it. 

Greetings from Nepal

Namaste, Niraj

Connect Moderator

@StephenAbrahamwrote:

@SP31 Wow.. the photos are are just amazing.. and the color and saturation is really good. What camera are you using for these?

Thanks so much @StephenAbraham@Osaka78forTRUMP, and @NirajBhusal

@StephenAbraham, we used our mobile devices and I know that @SoniaK used a digital camera as well - not sure which but she can maybe let you know which 🙂

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Connect Moderator

Hi @SP31, wonderful recap! I just realized that I have logged in to Connect after exactly a month. The last time I logged in was when I RSVPed for the photo walk. And so many things have happened here in the meantime. The pictures came really good. And guess what, I just realized that I haven't uploaded the photos from my real camera. Well, the quality of the photos in that camera did not come out very good though. I probably will have to do a little editing before I post it. Or may be I will just let it go. 🙂

@StephenAbraham, both Steve and mine photos were taken in our respective cell phones. I took some in my digicam, but didn't get time to upload them yet. Steve uses an Apple phone and mine is a Samsung S7 (and I am in deep love with my cell phone camera) 🙂

Connect Moderator

@SoniaKwrote:

Hi @SP31, wonderful recap! I just realized that I have logged in to Connect after exactly a month. The last time I logged in was when I RSVPed for the photo walk. And so many things have happened here in the meantime. The pictures came really good. And guess what, I just realized that I haven't uploaded the photos from my real camera. Well, the quality of the photos in that camera did not come out very good though. I probably will have to do a little editing before I post it. Or may be I will just let it go. 🙂

@StephenAbraham, both Steve and mine photos were taken in our respective cell phones. I took some in my digicam, but didn't get time to upload them yet. Steve uses an Apple phone and mine is a Samsung S7 (and I am in deep love with my cell phone camera) 🙂

@SoniaK @StephenAbraham aw haha, I think the phone photos are just fine 🙂 Also, I used a Google Pixel 😛 Would never go to the iPhone side haha 😛

Level 8

@SP31 Photos were great. Keep going, all the best

Connect Moderator

Thanks, @FuvadShah!