AlejandraMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: [RECAP] World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Kudos, kudos, kudos to you, @AlejandraMaria, thanks a lot for this.

And a special thanks to all the group that, working in the background, was doing the huge preparation work for this wonderful event.

So kudos to @OSAMA for the huge and surprising activity that you did out of connect.

Kudos to @Justine2807, for encouraging and supporting everyone

Thanks to @HelloSamsonR and to @ValeriaA_, thanks to @NareshDarji and to @BishowvijayaP and to all the rest of this wonderful group. You are filling my heart of happiness. Thanks @TraciC, on behalf of all the Local Guides team, for giving the due visibility to this event, the biggest meetup ever.

A few special words for you, Alejandra, Italian local guide as honorem, and personal friend. I was really worried for you, looking at the huge quantity of raw materials to reassemble, for an inclusive work, for finding the right place for everyone. Chapeau for creating a masterpiece, that will last for a long time in the memory of our community. Brava Alejandra, bravo to all of you

From the deepest of my heart

Ermes

Level 10

Re: [RECAP] World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Yes the winner is @NatalkaR

Thanks for mention me here @OSAMA

Level 8

@AlejandraMaria Wow you have done an Amazing job Oh my gosh I had to tell in person here goes 

Level 8

@HelloSamsonR @OSAMA @ErmesT @AkmalB check my 20 sec video wow wow 

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@OSAMA wrote:

@ValeriaA_ @HelloSamsonR what are you waiting guuys invite all 500 000 local Guides members

Lol @OSAMA . Am sure all participants would love to see this. Most especially @DavidTito @Sagir 

Level 10

Level 8

@OSAMA thanks, bro I just chuck in a 20sec thank you video and tagged

@OSAMA wrote:

@NatalkaR you make great video :-)))

@AlejandraMaria @Justine2807 @DavidTito @ValeriaA_ @HelloSamsonR @AkmalB

We should give @NatalkaR one of the best videos for this WW Meetup prize 🎉🎁🎉

you few min ago 

Level 10

Landed to the page no 3 via the link given by @DavidTito. Thanks to him for notifying about the post.

Without checking the first page I want to salute you @AlejandraMaria for your tedious hard work to finalize this post.

I will feedback on the post after brief analysis. 🙂

Level 10

@DavidTito wrote:

@AlejandraMaria Wow you have done an Amazing job Oh my gosh I had to tell in person here goes 

@DavidTito Is that a 4K video ? Man quality is amazing. Thanks for sharing. Video looks cool.

Level 10

I'm feeling lucky @AlejandraMaria to be a part of this beautiful worldwide walk. Thanks for all your efforts and hard-work. 

Level 9

Congratulations 🏆🏆🏆 @AlejandraMaria

We are on the home page 😀😁😀😁