AlejandraMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: [RECAP] World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Level 9

Re: [RECAP] World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Level 9

Level 8

@OSAMA I just got the link just then from @HelloSamsonR I'm going to the

@OSAMA wrote:

Yeah bro @HelloSamsonR Specially @DavidTito & @Sagir :-)))))

main page now, expect a lot of wows lolz

Level 10

Hello @AlejandraMaria

Thank you so much to you for all you do in making this super video! Also many thanks to all the Google Maps Local Guides Connect members all around the world involved in this sensational Worldwide Photowalk to showcase the beauty of your city to the world! This is a spectacular video! 
So many wonderful people from so many gorgeous, glorious places, so much Love!! You all are so amazing! I too am so proud to be a part of this fabulous kind, caring community! #LetsGuide
Many thanks also to all the Connect Googlers and Moderators for all your help and assistance in Local Guides Connect! 
Thank you all! Cheers!

@AlejandraMariawrote:

Welcome to the " [RECAP] World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World"

We are a group of very motivated Local Guides from all around the World and last February we have had more than 50 meet-ups in the Five Continents Showcasing the Beauty of Our Cities.

Participantes en el Encuentro Mundial de Recorridos FotográficosParticipantes en el Encuentro Mundial de Recorridos Fotográficos

I was impressed by the amount of fantastic Local Guides that joined this World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up.

This is the proof that we love to share experiences and do things together, on a collaborative way.

We had an incredible time before, during and after. Our friendship has grown thanks to positive comments, photos , videos... We know each other better.

I have found  respectful and polite Local Guides, always ready to help.

All of you are incredible and this have been one of the most enriching experiences I ever had.

Here we have a video with the wonderful meet-ups we had.

Are you ready to make an amazing virtual trip and discover new places?

Yes, so let's start…

This video was quite difficult to make because there were tons of beautiful photos and videos. I tried to select and grouped them by meet-up, but I am sure that I have made mistakes... Please, if you notice some of them let me know and we will find a way to solve them.

I invite you to visit all the marvelous meet-ups we have hosted and discover the beauty of our cities. In the next replies you will find the links to all of them.

Thank you very much to the Local Guides Connect Team (Googlers and Moderators) for all the support we have received.
And many many thanks to all of you that hosted meet-ups, or participated on them, or the ones that have made nice comments on each meet-up and Recap.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ALL OF YOU THAT MADE THIS POSSIBLE.

I feel very proud of being a member of this Great Community.

Alejandra.

Connect Moderator

Thanks for tagging me @OSAMA!

@AlejandraMaria great video, it's very well edited! Loved to see everyone having a good time.

Would have loved to attend @ValeriaA_'s Meet-Up but unfortunately February was a very busy month for me 😞

Level 10

@AlejandraMaria thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's really amazing work! Words can't express how I'm excited. Thank to you and other Local Guides I can see this beautiful places and I'm very happy :-)))))))

@AndriyDegula did you see? 

Level 9

You're Welcome @Jesi :-)))

And thank you for your kind words :-)))

Don't worry , you can join our next WW MEETUPs :-))))☺️😁☺️😁

Connect Moderator

@OSAMA wrote:

You're Welcome @Jesi :-)))

And thank you for your kind words :-)))

Don't worry , you can join our next WW MEETUPs :-))))☺️😁☺️😁

Yes, hopefully I will be able to! ☺

Level 9

@NatalkaR you make great video :-)))

@AlejandraMaria @Justine2807 @DavidTito @ValeriaA_ @HelloSamsonR @AkmalB

We should give @NatalkaR one of the best videos for this WW Meetup prize 🎉🎁🎉