Justine2807's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: [RECAP] World Wide Map Edit Walk V2 W in Sydney - unofficial meetup.

Thank you for your attention, @deepakjhic

Hi @Justine2807, sorry for reaching your post and your tag so late. The photos are interesting, it seems you explored a lot, were your group able to do a lot of map editing? What did you discovered? Missing places, or just wrong informations?

I agree with Deepak, is the first time that I see a cancelled meet-up going on. How many people was with you?

Thank you for sharing, and congratulations for the determination

Ermes

Level 10

Hi @ErmesT

Thank you for your kindness in comments here. 

It is funny what you ask was there any wrong information to be updated.... As we all know Google Maps are an excellent service that is maintained with specific detailed criteria to ensure that all businesses everywhere are all noted with the correct information. So every business that was checked at this Meetup was correct. 

The Google Maps Local Guides Connect Meetup was able to add photos and reviews keeping all information up to date with our own experiences and views and all being personal and the area being newly opened, it was fun and exciting. 

You can see the experiences and pictures on Google Maps, and so can people using Google Maps, as listed in the Recap as following all with Google Maps reviews and updates pictures :  Steam Mill Lane

Darling Square

Darling Square Pharmacy

Match-Ya 

8Bit

Belles Hot Chicken 

Gong Cha 

Ricefields

Dresden - The world's most playful Glasses ...

Plus you will see a Google Maps review at  Edition Coffee Cafe where the food and service was exceptional .

Here is the global meet-up album

Plus the Sydney Photo Album: 

I hope you enjoyed the GMLGC WW MEW V2 Sydney Australia 

Google Photos movie as well 

I look forward to you joining us on the Google Photos album for Sydney and the Google Photos movie  

plus your lovely your comments also. 

The event was ever so interesting with all new area for Sydney,  great for tourists and locals. The numbers was effected by the late cancellation, that obviously could not be helped and also some late notice of promotions for this event with a number of reasons for this , nothing to worry about. It still happened and that is where we do this for local businesses and people to see what a great program this is that helps so many and is fabulous to be a part of . 

Steam Mill Lane , Sydney Australia is a great place to visit and lots of new photos and added new information in personal reviews that will draw more people for more business for the area. Plus lots is extra views here on Connect and with many fabulous connections and communications in Google+ Communities, plus G+ Collections plus Blogger too.

It will be the excellence of Google Maps Local Guides Connect contributions that makes a big difference to add extra to Local Business excellence, an outstanding combination. 

Then when we all support and help each other more and more see the benefits and join to share the fun; 

Google+ - Public view 

Google+ communities - 

Google Maps, Local Guides, Connect, G+ 

Google+Collections --

Local Guides Connect Sydney Australia 

Magic in and all around us 

Local Guides Connect Sydney

Blogger

and more. 

There are so many ways to help Local Businesses and our Local areas, our cities and countries are all helped as well in our sharing the news. 

Thank you. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Take a look... 

@SanyaOdare,

@RupendraN,  @IndiaC,

@deepakjhic,  @KARTHIKEYAN,  @JonasKL,  @ROHITSADANA, @OnyedikaBenjaminJ,

Level 10

Re: [CANCELLED] Map Edit Walk V2: Sydney

Hi @HelloSamsonR

Thank you so much for organising this event. It was excellent that the area to be a part of the Google Maps Local Guides Connect World Wide Map Edit Walk V2 in Sydney organised by @Briggs was a totally new part of Sydney.

So it was exceptional to see it all and experience all the new shops and restaurants. Plus to be a part of Google Maps Local Guides Connect and get to share this wonderful new area via Google Maps, here on Connect as well as Google+ and Blogger too. Then when we all support and help each other more and more see the benefits and join to share the fun; 

Google+ - Public view 

Google+ communities - 

Google+Collections --

Blogger

and more. 

There are so many ways to help Local Businesses and our Local areas, our cities and countries are all helped as well in our sharing the news. 

So it is a very rewarding opportunity to be a part of this project. Thanks again to both you and Briggs for arranging it. 

When we all share it far and wide, the more people that see it and get the right directions and information via Google Maps the better! 

Check it out: 

@RonneB

@NarenChandra  

@SalmaanN  

@MarquinhosLION

@CateP  

@ShobitDawer  

@Badruddeen  

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

Hi @deepakjhic

It is all ok. It is much better that I did a new version in a post that says that the information added is a RECAP of the event because having "Cancelled" on it can make people think it did not happen when it did. 

So it is all good that the RECAP can be seen by many people. Plus getting to share the information again to get more extended expansive reach, makes all the difference. 

Thank you also for joining the Google Photos Album plus seeing the Google Photos Movie is fun too.

Also you can see it all and share the information via Google+ in Google+ Communities, G+ Collections, Blogger and more.

Because when we all support and help each other more and more see the benefits and join to share the fun; 

Google+ - Public view 

Google+ communities - 

Google+Collections --

Blogger

and more. 

Reshare it again helps even more so thankyou in advance for all you do .

Best wishes

Justine

Let's all share the fun: 

@Blue_bullet ,

@RobFranceInOz

@GillianC

@LaxmiG

@Sagir

@HiroyukiTakisawa

@Xiuoluo

@Uceey10

@AslamMohammed

Level 9

I am so thrilled by this detailed recap. It's quite an experience. I am tempted to visit Syndey to experience what you got. Well done @Justine2807. I love the Recap

Level 8

@Justine2807 nice [Recap] and wonderful photo's I think one court my eyes I think the Match-Ya Restaurant Steam Mill Lane "photo" cool, seems lots of hidden shops and store's down one laneway looks like a Day of adventure very nice... And I would like to mention how much of a great job you have been doing keeping the Worldwide Map Edit Walk V2 Events Calendar up to speed and host as well great work @Justine2807 

Former Google Contributor

Wonderful recap @Justine2807! The pictures are as always brilliantly made and as I'm looking at them I wish that I could snap my fingers and teleport myself in Sydney. It really is a one of a kind city. 🙂

Thank you so much for bringing us with you to your great unofficial meetup.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hi @UchechukwuEnem

Thank you so much for your kindness and support Enem. I am very thankful for all you do and am very happy to see when you leave such lovely comments. It will be great to see you when you come to visit. I would love to be your Sydney Local Guide to show you around. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

Hello @DavidTito

It is very kind of you to take time to contribute comments, I appreciate your kind thoughts. Yes it is a fabulous new Lane with lots of super new shops. It is great all the events on there as well. 

with kind regards

@Justine2807

Level 10

Hi @KlaudiyaG

It is always really cool to get excellent contributions, kindness and support from Google Maps Local Guides Connect Googlers! I would be very happy to meet you when your fingers snap teleport you on a plane all the way here to Sydney!

It is a one of a kind city and a fun place to share with everyone lucky enough to visit, so I hope you make the cut!! Along with all Googlers from all around the world! Plus all Google Maps teams and all Google Maps Local Guides Connect moderators as well! 

I really hope we have a Google Maps Local Guides Connect Live jive here as soon as Sydney Google moves into their new place! Then we will have to celebrate and party on Google Maps Local Guides Connect and Sydney style! 

Shine on! 

Best wishes

@Justine2807