FahmiAdimara's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[RECAP] World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in YOGYAKARTA

Yogyakarta MeetupYogyakarta Meetup

This post I dedicate to support a global event initiated by @BudionoS, who initiated World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City

Previously I as a local Sidoarjo wanted to hold World Wide Foodcrawl in Sidoarjo, but because there is a photo job in Yogyakarta then I held a World Wide Foodcrawl in Yogyakarta.

Before the day of departure to Yogyakarta, I actually had time to make a poster and submit in Local Guides Meetup Calendar, maybe because the time is too limit finally my meetup was rejected by the system. However, I do not stop there. I remain desperate for announcements on instagram and addressed by some people whose interests and wish to participate. Finally after discussing with some friends who were interested to come, I finally decided to meetup at one of the typical eating places in the city of Yogyakarta. That is Gudeg Sagan

In Yogyakarta

On the same day before the afternoon to Gudeg Sagan, I warmed up meetup first with some Local Guides to play Golf at Adi Soetjipto Golf Course Yogyakarta.

We did the game and learned Golf sport about 4 hours, but at that time climate condition in Yogyakarta less good. 

Fahmi Adimara (Me)Fahmi Adimara (Me)

Bayu - Ikhsan - Udin

Bayu Anggara

The heavy rain that led to meetup at Gudeg Sagan forced me to cancel because of some things and many participants who cancel. But its oke, I keep doing World Wide Foodcrawl at one of the hits eating places in Yogyakarta, Waroeng Special Sambal. There, I was with the Meetup Golf participants ordering village food for our review and photo together.

Village Foods

Taking PictureTaking Picture

After this event, I feel less if in Yogyakarta if i have not "ngopi or drinking coffee" is not felt the atmosphere of traveling in Yogyakarta. Finally I took the initiative to invite local Guides friends I know to drink coffee together in one of Co-Working space, Ekologi.  However, it turned out that the rain once again prevented our intention to hold World Wide Foodcrawl. Never mind, the important thing is just keep going.

Finally in the impossible conditions, heavy rain and strong winds, I and @irfanfaiz still desperate to visit one of the latest hit places in Yogyakarta. Warung Kopi Klotok.

People said that this place is a place to eat that was visited by Indonesian artists. Because this place serves typical rural food with a genuine village atmosphere. The price is cheap and very affordable for all levels of society.

at Kopi Klotok with Faizat Kopi Klotok with Faiz

Yogyakarta City, Special Region of Yogyakarta, Indonesia
18 comments
Level 10

Re: [RECAP] World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in YOGYAKARTA

Wow thanks for your participation to World Wide Food Crawl Meet-up my bro @FahmiAdimara and I know that you and fellow Local Guides in Jogja  evendid it with full of struggle during not so good weather.

Heavy rain also happened here in Surabaya yesterday. And three of us did a food crawl meet-up as well after drive under heavy rain along the way.

Wow and Golf, you bring Local Guides to the next level of meet-up. Applaus!

Hope we make it again at the World Wide Food Crawl Meet-up 2018

Again, thanks

Regards

Budiono

Level 10

Hello @FahmiAdimara

really very good World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in YOGYAKARTA meet-up in your area.

Your hard work  is really appreciable.

Best regards from Bhupalshrestha

bhupal shrestha
Level 9

Aihh.....mas fahmi ke Yogya ya? Kok nggak bilang sih sama anak2 Yogyakarta Local Guides? Padahal kita ada komunitas resminya lho!

Yogyakarta Local Guides & Indonesia Local Guides
Level 10

@FahmiAdimara makanan sedap sedap belaka... I will come some day and we can have the same feast.. 🙂

Have a look at our Malaysia Foodcrawl recap here. We also have lots of food here. Do come one day and join us in Malaysia also!

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/Recap-Kuala-Lumpur-Malaysia-Worldwide-Foodcrawl-...

Level 10

Congratulations for joining in, @FahmiAdimara. As @BudionoS said you really took Local Guides meet-ups to the next level. Amazing food, happy Local Guides, golf, adventure and never give up attitude. You Indonesia Local Guides are awesome. You're on the World Wide Food Crawl map, 32nd city to join in around the world. Lovely to hear your stories, so glad you decided to go the extra mile. Kindest regards from Osaka78

Level 10

Level 8

Great Meet up @FahmiAdimara The Golf Photos Are Good I Really Love Golf 

Level 9

I'll make another good meetup in the future @BudionoS. Thanks for inspire us 🙂

Level 9

hai @bhupalshrestha greeting from Indonesia. Thank you so much 🙂