BudionoS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: RECAP - World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up 2017

Thank you @Nerella2020 for your appreciation. lets join to the next world wide food crawl meet-up 2018. stay tune in this forum 🙂

Level 8

@BudionoS Definitely count me in I wouldn't miss it for the world bro 

@BudionoS wrote:

Thank you so much bro @DavidTito for always give your best support and encourage. lets collaborate again and again!

@DavidTito wrote:

@BudionoS Truly amazing results I definitely like to be a supporting local guide again for next time bro I'm proud to be part of your Food crawl meet-up and to know you 

thanks truly @DavidTito

Level 10

of course bro @DavidTito lets make it better at Worldwide Foodcrawl Meet-up 2018

Level 10

Hello, Mas @BudionoS

Thank you for sharing. I know about the local community meet up, but I didn't know about food crawl meeting.

I'll keep following this forum to join the next event.

Keep contributing !

Regards,

Bimo

Level 10

Hi @bimowinar thanks for comment here in this post. Stay tune on this Connect, or you can also host your own meet-up with fellow Local Guides near you. Its fun!

Level 8

@BudionoS I would love to go out with you on one of your adventures, the places you go alike

@BudionoS wrote:

of course bro @DavidTito lets make it better at Worldwide Foodcrawl Meet-up 2018

WoW nice 

Level 8

Of course bro @BudionoS Let you arrange new Worldwide Foodcrawl 2018. And let me know to join in.

@BudionoS wrote:

Level 8

Let's go food

Let's go food

Let's go food

Let's show milion dishes at the same times. Let's fullfiled the world with foods. AGAIN

@BudionoS@DavidTito@OSAMA