LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[RECAP] World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - 2017 - Rome

Thanks again to @BudionoS for the great idea of a World Wide Food Crawl!

This is the RECAP of World Wide Food Crawl Rome edition.

It started all in the morning, when we met in the Porto Fluviale area for some Street Art Discovery:

This is a great Blu work, I saw developing from the start, as I live just in front for two years.

So we, me, Virginia and Valerio, along with a friend of mine STILL not on Local Guides, Raethia, met @Anonymous, @EnricoM and "little" son Renato, started with a short visit to Romeow Cat Bistrot and the marvellous raw-vegan cakes! Everyone enjoyed the place, and the cats inside, as you can see:

Renato played some piano, while Valerio was playing with cats 🙂

While we are trying to eat cake and drink cappuccino!

Then we shortly visited Città Equa e Solidale, where many associations bring goods to poor people around the city:

During our walking we discovered new Street Art, and you can see the difference between Google Car SV and my, new, SV!

Old Street View

New Street View

Before the second place to eat, we have another quick walk around historical site of Gazometro, and we had time fore a 360 selfie!

But now is time for our Food Crawl, so we entered Porto Fluviale and we ordered our lunch.

Filetto, Paccheri alla Carbonara, mixed salad, Rigatoni all'Amatriciana, Cotoletta ... you can't really understand how good!

And now a special thanks to @BudionoS and to Local Guides! @DanielaBP we missed you!

And have a look to our shared album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/GFFu4KasdHgHt0V92

Porto Fluviale Streeet Art, Via del Porto Fluviale, Roma, RM, Italia
22 comments
Level 9

Re: [RECAP] World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - 2017 - Rome

You had a very good time. A pity your kudocuple   @DanielaBP @wasn't there...

I love your 360° pics. And it's very interesting seen how the streets are in constant movement. 

You eat very good 😀😊.

A big hug to your kids.

Great meat-up @LucioV. Congratulations 😊😀.

Connect Moderator

Level 8

@LucioV

Congratulation for your meet up.

Its very WoW.

Mine is 10.hours by now.

Level 9

La prossima volta vi porto a far vedere come si lavorano le carni, una cosa di questo tipo https://youtu.be/Cn9Z2sK9Voc Ok? Ottima mangiata!

Level 10

@manulele81 wrote:
La prossima volta vi porto a far vedere come si lavorano le carni, una cosa di questo tipo https://youtu.be/Cn9Z2sK9Voc Ok? Ottima mangiata!

BONO! Il Salame bastardone! 🙂

@AgoesSantosa waiting for your RECAP! 🙂

Level 10

Thank you for your really lovely storytelling, @LucioV. Great spots, beautiful art and food, thanks for introducing us to Blu. You are a brilliant photographer, amazing host. Thanks again LucioV, kindest regards from Osaka78

Level 9

Looks great! 🙂 

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Level 10

wohohoho very fun and complete meetup bro @LucioV not only food crawl, but lots of fun, music and cat as well. thanks so much and of course you motivate us to write down our recap little faster. also want to thank you to all attendees who attended Rome World Wide Food Crawl Meet-up. Hope we can make it again on 2018 😉

Level 10

@BudionoS wrote:

wohohoho very fun and complete meetup bro @LucioV not only food crawl, but lots of fun, music and cat as well. thanks so much and of course you motivate us to write down our recap little faster. also want to thank you to all attendees who attended Rome World Wide Food Crawl Meet-up. Hope we can make it again on 2018 😉

Ehehe yes, I put you in a hurry! 😄 Thank you for managing this worldwide! 🙂